Chapter 29

Courtney's POV:

"Yo guys! What's going on?! So today I'm here with some friends and we are going to do the conjoined penalties challenge thing."

"Woo!" Josh shouted. I looked back and looked at Freya jump on Josh's back. I was with Josh, Tobi, Vikk, Simon, Ethan and JJ along with Freya, Maya, Delmi, Shannon and Rose.

"So this is a couples thing, so basically we are just going to get on each others nerves. And finally Manny is in goal-"

"Manny is lonely!" JJ laughed and I nutmegged him.

"PANNNAAAAA!" I yelled as JJ fell to the floor. We set up the camera angles and Simon and I chose to go first.

"Strats," Simon said to the camera. He held my waist and we took one step at a time. We ended up falling but manny hit it in goal.

"Yaaaa!" Simon yelled and everyone piled on top of us.

*skip to all the videos filmed*

Simon's POV:

The guys and I were just shooting for bants and it was getting colder and darker.

"Wanna rap it up?" Ethan asked. We all agreed we played a lot. We were bound to be soar the next day. I got my footballs and bags, walking towards Court taking off her boots.

"Wanna drive babe?" I asked and she nodded. Courtney was staying over at my place for the night and she was just gonna drive my car home. Shifty was at the pitch last minute and asked if we wanted to take a group photo. The guys and I went behind the girls as they went on the ground. We said most of our byes to the ones who weren't coming over. We walked over to my car and I opened the boot.

"Simon your car is a chick magnet innit?" Courtney joked.

"Oh shut up! You pick up dicks in you car." I laughed. "But never forget what went down in this chick magnet," as I patted the seat. She put in her bags and just looked at me. "Ooh someone is giving me the fuck me eyes," I honestly love to see her cringe at my comments.

"Yeah right, not that time Simon." She responded as she took the keys From my finger. She went in the drivers side and we drove home. I held her hand and she just drove. I really do love this girl and I just want her to be mine forever.

Just going to leave you on a cliff hangerrrr😙