Chapter 32

⚠️SMUT STARTS & play the song in the media😼 + Courtney's POV ⚠️ (listen to song above while reading)

I placed my hands on Simon's cheeks and kissed him. He immediately responded back and slipped his tongue in my mouth, and placed his hands on my bum.  Simon moved down to my neck constantly sucking on it and kissing it. Simon turned me over so that my bum was on his hard penis, I leaned forward to take off my boots. He held my waist and pulled up my shirt. I kicked off my boots and I was topless, no bra or anything. Quickly Simon placed his hands on my boobs and rubbed it, I tilted my head back as he kissed my upper neck.  I twisted my hand into his shirt and he took off his shirt, we connected our lips again. Simon laid he down gently on the bed and hovered over me, he kissed my bare chest following down to my jeans. He quickly unbuttoned them and threw them somewhere. Simon kissed my thighs getting closer and closer to my underwear, he took it off and started licking my clit.
"Si-Simon!" I moaned as my fingers roamed around his hair. Without looking up Simon's other hand roamed up to my boob as he grabbed it. I tilted my head back and Simon didn't stop, I was over it. I grabbed his pants and started rubbing on it, he started groaning but he was trying to hide it. He finally stopped and I flipped us over, I took off his pants and through his underwear you could see his bulge.
"Courtney you don't have to please me- it's your- Fuck," I shut him up my placing my mouth on his tip. I continued getting lower and lower. I looked up only to find Simon shutting his eyes tight, I stopped and his eyes eased.
"Babe, you are so tense. Ease up," he didn't reply to me. He just stared at me with those eyes and flipped me over. He grabbed a condom from his bag, he ripped the wrapper and spat it out from his mouth. He applied it and inserted into me, hovering over me he breathed on my neck.
"Oh my god Simon!" He continuously hit my g spot.  He was slightly panting as he said,"Courtney you are so good, shit- you feel amazing." He picked me up, and placed me against a wall lifting my leg up he inserted into me again. He attacked my neck and sucked on my sweet spot, we connected lips and he squeezed my arse. I arched my back as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer.
"Simon, I'm -" he thrusted harder and I came, my body shuddered.  Basically almost fell but Simon gently held me and led us to the bed again. I got on top of him and rode him, I leant down and kissed Simon's lips. He kissed back harder and I went up and down.

*Simon's POV*

I really wanted to try something new, Court was adventurous as it is. I looked around and noticed some towels.  I grabbed her down and kissed her, "you trust me?"
"Y-yes," she panted but she whispered it.
"Courtney, louder baby," I said as I brought her up and sucked on her sweet spot. 
"Yes Simon!" I kissed her and picked her up again, I grabbed a huge towel. I wrapped it around us, "Simon where are we going?" I opened the door outside and she immediately turned around. I knew she was going to say no but it was worth a try.
"Simon you should be happy you're worth it babe," I hugged her and wrapped the towel around her.
"You ready baby," she nodded and I kissed her neck leaving a nice mark on her. I found my rhythm and went in and out of her, I kissed her shoulder.
"Fuck Simon, I love you so mu- ah oh my god, yes yes yes babe." She came again and shuddered, I was getting closer and closer. My pace was getting absurd, I thrusted harder and  I came. I took off the condom and wrapped it throwing it into the trash outside. Courtney turned around and we walked inside. She kissed my neck and moved down to my lower neck.  She pulled back, "you gave me enough, try to hide one. " she looked again," two."
I kissed her lips and she smiled into the kiss, "Courtney I love you so much."
"Simon I love you too, as much as I love being naked with you and shit. I would like to shower baby." She dropped the towel and walked to the room, I wrapped the towel around the bottom half of me. And I got some new boxers and Courtney got this huge sidemen tshirt and shorts like usual.

After the showers, we cuddled talked a lot about crap. And I knew this was the girl I would spend life with, forever.

A/N: have a fantastic day guys :)