Chapter 30

Courtney's POV:

I drove to the sidemen house as Simon intertwined his hand with mine.

"Court how many kids do you want?" The light turned red and I looked at him.

"I really don't mind, three maybe four at the most. Why? You already want my Bradley babies?"

"They would be Minter babies anyways, but my dad always told me to go along with how many times you don't pull out." I glanced at him and back at the road as I began to drive again.

"Yeah fucking right, that is something JJ would say you prick," I giggled as Simon kissed my hand and laughed.

"No but my dad said whatever the woman wants," I nodded and I let go of his hand to turn onto their street. Once I pulled in the driveway I turned off the car and poor Simon was so needy. I couldn't do anything riskayy because mother nature is still here, so fuck. I leaned in the boot to grab my bags and I felt Simon behind me, his hands snaked around my hips and his head in the nape of my neck.

"Stop it you fuckboy, I smell and as much as I want to I can't," I turned around and Simon and I were just looking at each other. Those damn ocean blue eyes kept looking into mine, Simon leaned in and our lips connected. We pulled away and he smacked my arse and bit his lip.

"I could still do that though, I need a wank. I'm going to Sweden with Tobi in a couple of days, for Nissan," we closed the boot and went inside the house. We were so soar from football we were walking so slow. "Or I don't need to wank because you are here and maybe we could-"

"No you can't have all the fun you spengy cunt, you have to wait until I leave to wank. Why are we talking about you pleasuring yourself?" I laughed. He winked at me as he sat on the floor taking off his shoes. The rest of the night it was just us chilling watching Netflix shows but the whole conversation about kids never left my mind.

*5 Days later & Simon's POV*

Tobi and I were on the plane going to Sweden and I haven't seen Courtney in a couple of days and I was feeling like a dickhead so I decided to mess with Court.

S: Hey babe, how are you?😍
C: Hey Si🤓 I'm good, Frey and I got sent bathing suits from this company 👙 Wbu?
S: I WOULD be better if you were here
C: 😉
S: have sex with me
C: you're saying it like we never had sex before Simon
S: I'm horny
C: go wank in the bathroom, fuck off
S: fuck you for not coming with me and Tobi
S: Mad not like that
C: fuck you
S: Fuck me💦💦
C: nice try 😏

S: Hey babe, how are you?😍C: Hey Si🤓 I'm good, Frey and I got sent bathing suits from this company 👙 Wbu?S: I WOULD be better if you were hereC: 😉S: have sex with meC: you're saying it like we never had sex before SimonS: I'm hornyC: go wank i...

C: bringing this on our holiday, seriously can't wait😀
S: ffs Court, I'm on a plane plus that means your off your thang😘
C: suck yourself
S:I'll suck you
C: you wot m8
S: I'm going to the bathroom now, I'll talk to you later Court. I'm gonna wank over your picture
C: don't create a fucking mess Simon, love you Simon❤️
S: love you too Court❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Long story short, I had a wonderful wank. Yup that happened....

*The next day & Courtney's POV*

It was the day before my birthday and today was the day I would film my last video for my marathon of videos. I had baby photos everywhere after filming and seeing a picture of my parents and Josh just made me happy. Tomorrow was my birthday and my schedule was pretty filled up. Simon would probably come early in the morning so we can hangout and then I'm going to chill with my girls and then JJ got the hookup and we are going to a Man. Utd vs. Barcelona. For my birthday I didn't feel like doing the whole house party thing because I don't feel like being shit faced. It was very suspicious that Freya and Taylah needed to go somewhere "important" and no one was answering my texts.

A couple hours later there was a knock at my door, it couldn't be Frey and Tay because they have keys. I opened the door and looked down to find beautiful red roses in a vase with a small card on it. I closed and locked the door, setting the flowers on the counter-top. I opened the card;

To the love of my life

I smiled as there was another knock on the door, I opened it and I froze. It was Simon.

Simon's POV:

I knocked on the door a second time and waited. The door swung open to only find Courtney. A huge smile spread across her face and I couldn't help but reciprocate that goofy smile. I walked in and locked the door as we hugged for a long time.

"Simon those flowers are beautiful, thank you babe. You didn't have to ge-" She started to ramble so I just planted a kiss on her lips.

Courtney's POV:

Simon shut me up by simply kissing me and it was about to get heated but he pulled away. Leaving tiny kisses on my neck and my head.

"As much as I want to fuck you right now, I think anticipation is good. Like we could do that cliché thing, birthday sex." He smiled.

"You fucking tease, I'll remember you teased me." We walked to my room and I sat on my bed. Simon grabbed my baby photos and when we looked at one, we locked eyes. Those perfect, beautiful eyes. I am in love with That Minter Boy.