Chapter 28

Courtney's POV:

I woke up this morning with loads of questions in my mind. About the whole Simon and Jess situation. I didn't want to fight at Shannon's birthday party but I still had questions. I told Freya earlier as we were eating breakfast, she was pretty pissed off. She said the situation reminded her about the Beth thing.

"Court I think you need to have a serious conversation with Simon. Like no jokes and shit. I'm going to meet Josh later on, so during that time you could talk to him." Freya added as we both typed on our laptops at our table.

"Yeah, it's been bugging me. But I don't want to focus and drive myself crazy, but if you want we can watch some Netflix? Like finish the season of Orange is the New Black."

*Time skip after a while + plus Simon is over*

Simon told me he had to go back home to record videos with the boys. We sat on the couch and I can tell he was curious.

"Right I called you hear to chat, like about the Jessica thing. It's been in my head since. Um do you have anything to say?"

"I really think she irrelevant-"

"Simon that's what you always say and I'm tired of passing it. I want to know the fucking truth because if we are keeping secrets in this relationship then that makes no sense." He had a long pause. "Simon, did you have a thing with her. You have to be -"

"Yes okay yes, before you came down like 3 months or so before. We had sex. It was a complete mistake, I was really drunk. That's all I remember, nothing more. It was honestly a one night stand you could say-"

"So are you telling me I was a rebound from Jessica and Beth?"

"No Courtney not at all, I wasn't really looking for love until you came down. You were honestly my first love Courtney and I don't want you to contemplate our relationship over a mistake. But on a real don't you think it's weird how Joe and Jessica were there at the same time. Joe and Jess don't even live in London."

"I don't know that is pretty weird but guess what is in a week and a day?"

"A Saturday?" Simon added. "Just fucking with you Court, I know. Why don't you tell me about your past?"

"Like what- my love life Simon. If that's what you're implying before I met you nothing really. I had only one boyfriend that only lasted 4 months or less. But it was really dry relationship, no feelings were attached. So I guess you could say you were my first love Simon."

"I really do love you Courtney, and I don't anyone to split us apart. Now can we be all happy again because this isn't fun." He said smiling. I leaned on him as we watched a football game. Little time passed and he had to leave. Freya and Josh came and she kissed him goodbye.

"Bye Josh," I said hugging him.

"Bye Court see you at the pitch tomorrow?" I nodded and hugged Josh. I looked back at Simon and couldn't help but smile. I hugged him and he pecked my lips.

"Night ladies," Josh said as he waved. Simon puckered his lips and Josh grabbed the door and slammed it.

"I'm still her brother mother fucker," as Josh said laughing. Freya and I just laughed and locked the door. Today was chill I didn't have much to edit, and everything was posted. Freya and I had a pamper night, we put on facial masks and watched Mean Girls. Just me and my girl Freya.

On of my shortest chapters ever, I hope you enjoyed this short ting. Byeee, have a good one.