Chapter 26

Simon's POV:

I woke up this morning with Courtney by my side. She finally got some sleep, without waking her up I slipped out of bed. I went to the bathroom and began brushing my teeth, I was so confused because I smelled breakfast foods.  Still brushing my teeth I opened her door to find Josh and Freya, Josh was editing videos and Freya was making breakfast.

"Morning or good afternoon I should say," Josh said as Freya looked up at me.  My eyes widened as I just grinned.

"We were tired-"

"Simon you don't have to explain, I think we all have those days," Freya added.  I walked back to the room to hear the funning water in the water.  

"morning Si," Courtney said smiling as she put on her glasses.  I spat out the toothpaste and shit and hugged her.

"Morning sleepy head, it's already 1:30 Court," she looked up and just smiled. I pecked her lips and we walked into the kitchen.  After we ate breakfast, I had to leave with Josh to record some more videos with the other guys.  As I was leaving Freya was saying bye to Josh and Courtney went to her room to edit some other videos.  

"Hey Court, I'll catch up with you later yeah? I love you." I kissed her forehead and she hugged me.  

"Love you too thank you for staying with me last night, I needed that," she leaned in and kissed my lips softly.  I responded back and held her waist, we both pulled back and hugged each other.  As I was walking away she smacked my bum, and I quickly turned around.

"Sorry it's a habit," as she stuck out her tongue. 

"I'll let this one slide yeah? You better watch out next time!" As we just laughed.  I said bye to Frey and Josh and I were headed to the lift.

"Simon you good?"

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?"

"Shit, I forgot I didn't show you this thing earlier this afternoon.  So You know how we were filming with freezy and Joe right?  So they were doing this quick fire questions and Joe was answering questions and-" Josh rambled on.

"Josh get to the fucking point man," as we got to the car park and walked to my car.

"Right right, so Cal read a tweet saying like 'if you were to date or have sex with a youtuber that is taken who would you choose?' And without hesitation Joe said uh, Courtney. I was pissed off because at he end of the day that's my fucking sister but you are in a committed relationship with her.  I rather have told you now than you finding out by watching the video or twitter shit."  We were in the car and I got in the drivers seat and I just looked at Josh.

"Why the fuck does he want her so fucking bad?! We are dating and I let it slide that he was about to take off his shirt and give it to her - fuck!" I hit the wheel with my hand and turned on the car.

"Simon chill, you want me to drive?" 

"Nah nah I could drive, but Joe is really starting to piss me off. Why does he- Courtney wouldn't." I began driving and when we finally arrived to the house Josh  mumbled one more thing.

"Joe wasn't even being considerate that I was there, he was talking about what sex would be like with her and I almost lost it.  Tobi was there by my side holding me back because I was going to rip his fucking head off.  Tobi didn't want to show our fans the beef now between Joe and I-"

"Okay I'm not letting Joe go on with tis shit, I'm going to call him." I added and we walked in the house.  Joe Weller now has bad blood between Josh and I.

Short chapter because the next one is going to be a madness.  I hope you enjoyed this, the anticipation for the next chapter.  Remember I'm posting everyday for a week!!! So spread the word! Have a nice one.