Chapter 18

Courtney's POV:

I closed Simon's door and I heard a bunch of rustling from the living room, I walked towards the living room and saw a bunch of trash bags on the floor. 

"What's going on in here?" I said as I crossed my arms.

"Well remember when we won the challenge on your channel...this is going to be their paitence test. Simon is gonna go first because Josh said he records his Fifa series, shit like that." Rose said.

"Tobi will be here soon, so for now the camera is recording, so we can see his reaction." Josh said.

"Okay cool, I get Simon." As I walked back up the stairs I put my hair in a bun.  I went in his room and he was just on twitter.

"Simon... come downstairs for a sec," he nodded and followed behind me.  We walked in the living room and you should've seen his face.  Priceless.

"What the fuck is going on," he said walking to the one chair.

"Well you are doing an intro, to the patience test." JJ said laughing, "we all have to do it bro it's the forfeit."  Simon looked down and sat on the chair and started his intro, the guys including Freya went in the kitchen.  I followed them as I grabbed a chair.

"Courtney it's not your forfeit, you know that right?" Josh said.  I shrugged and grabbed the chair.

"So because we lost the football challenge-" Simon began.  I walked in the living room and placed the chair next to him.  I sat down and just looked at the camera, and waved.  Simon turned and looked at me, "Hi." He sounded so cute ugh.

"Hi." As I looked at those ocean blue eyes, and just smiled. "I thought you shouldn't do this alone."

"It's gonna get fucking messy-"

"I'm fucking good girlfriend you're welcome."  We both laughed and waited for the test to actually begin.

"If you don't know, this is my girlfriend Courtney...My best friend," he started to look at me.

"You're really cheesy," as we laughed.

"But she has he own channel where you could see the challenge that led to this, but she won the challenge." 

Simon's POV:

Lewis came in the room with Josh with whipped cream, and Lewis went behind me.  Josh smacked Court's head as it splattered every where.

"Sorry sis, maybe. Fuck it never mind." He put some on her face so it was covered in cream.  Lewis slapped my forehead and everything went downhill from there. 

*SKIPPING TOWARDS THE END & STILL SIMON'S POV*

JJ and Freya came in and they had something behind their backs, the place was a mess and the others didn't go yet.  I look over to see Freya trying to put a condom on Courtney's head.

"Nah nah nah," she said as she got up, "Freya my head is big." Courtney said laughing and wiping her face from all the shit.  JJ started putting the condom on my head and it broke.

"Nah I'm not becoming a penis!" I said as I got up, Courtney took off the tuna off of my head.  I hugged her as we continued doing the outro.  "Thank you guys for watching, if you liked this video make sure to leave a like.  And subscribe to Courtney's and my channel if you haven't already.  Thank you Courtney for being an amazing girlfriend-" Courtney looked at me and gave me that smile...it drives me crazy.

"And see ya!" As I said holding up the peace sign to the camera.  We shut off the camera and it was JJ's and Rose's turn to film. 

"Yo JJ can you wait like 20 minutes, I want to get some revenge."  I pulled Rose to the side.  "Yo still doing the blindfolded ting?"

"Yeah JJ will have no idea, I'm just gonna sit there and act like shit is going down init!" We both chuckled and I walked upstairs.  Courtney ran behind me and yelled.

"I'm showering first!" She zoomed past me and ran up the many steps. 

"No your not! I ran past her and went to get my clothes from my room.  She immediately went to my bathroom and when I went to the bathroom she was de clothing herself.

"Simon I would say care to join me but because we are covering in food I think not," she said as she went in the shower.

"Well I'm staying here because I don't want to get my room messy."

"Er.. messier Simon. I smell like bloody frubes and shit." She yelled. I put on my speaker and grime played throughout the bathroom.  I thought I would surprise her by sneaking up behind her and kiss her neck.  I guess she didn't like the smell of the tuna from my hair.

"Simon!" As she turned around, "I'm not surprised that you're in here but I basically have to re-shower."  I don't know what got into me but after I washed the shit from my hair, I guess you could say I hit it from the back. Yes I know no protection but I guess you could say it felt better. (She won't be getting pregnant guys... not yet so allow me!) After a couple of moans and all that jazz we came out of the shower. (Take it how you want it lol)  We came out just dying of laughter because of what we just did, we dried ourselves and Courtney put on my joggers and a Skepta shirt.

"Hope you don't mind me staying over tonight babe," I looked over at her as she put her hair in a pony tail.  I went over to her and kissed her as our lips moved in sync.

"You could stay here whenever," she pecked my lips again as she pulled back and went to my room. I followed her as I just waited for her so we can go downstairs together, no reason but I wanted to.

"Simon I swear you only see sex like this on porn. We are not porn stars!"

"Say what you want I know my moves are sick!" We both laughed as she walked past me. "You know my Range Rover yeah?"

"Yeah what about it?" As she stopped by my bathroom to turn off the light, "that's next." (If you want a smut on this let me know in the comments!) I said as I grabbed Courtney's ass aggressively, I don't know maybe with Courtney I'm more confident. She gasped a little as my other hand grabbed her other cheek, I pecked her lips. As we pulled away she held my hand as we went downstairs. Rose and JJ were sat in the chair and JJ and "Rose" blindfolded. We went in the kitchen and it was all downhill for the couples.

*Time Skip after couples patience tests*

It was getting later and Freya was leaving to go to the flat with Josh. "Frey remind the girls about Thorpe Park tomorrow around 2 PM. Then they need to get an overnight bag!" Courtney told her as she hugged Freya.

"I won't forget, I'll see you in the morning court! Love you." Freya replied.

"Love you too Frey," as she let go off the hug Freya hugged me. Following with Courtney saying bye to Josh and their not so cool handshake. We closed the door as they drove off and I know I needed to record some videos. We walked up to my room as I sat in my red chair getting the games out to record Cards Against Humanity with the others. Courtney headed to the bathroom and shouted.

"Simon I'm tired I'm gonna head to bed," she brushed her teeth and took off her joggers as she walked over to me. "Night babe love you," she said as she opened her arms for a hug. I met her halfway and got up hugging her. I kissed her neck, her forehead then pecked her lips.

"Night Courtney, get some rest." She laid on my bed and before you know it she was out.

A/N: Thank you for reading! BTW let me know if you want the car smut lol! My only announcement is a shoutout for my good friend Emily. She came up with some ideas for the book, that will be feature in the next chapter. Em also has another book of her own called Mastermind, ZerkaaBae Have a good one guys🐶