Chapter 10

Simon's POV:

I woke up to a beautiful girlfriend sleeping beside me, I cuddled into her as she fidgeted. I hugged her tight as she turned to me and wrapped her legs around me. It was really cute how she could be so peaceful when she sleeps. I got up trying not to disturb her and went to my bag to get my toothbrush and toothpaste. I went in her bathroom and began brushing my teeth, I looked down as I saw Courtney's arm around me. I hugged her with one arm and brushed with the other. She waved at me because she doesn't like talking in the morning, if she didn't brush her teeth. She brushed her teeth and smiled at me as I sat in her bed. I went on twitter and as she came out the bathroom, she basically tackled me on the bed.

"You have a lot of energy today babe," I said laughing.

"Because I- I honestly don't know-"

"I know I know you don't have to say it. My dick is amazing," I smiled at her. She rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue at me, "you didn't object either."

"I know, it was great babe," as she pecked my lips and reached for her glasses. "So today Frey and I have to do a major grocery shopping and get the rest of our furniture." I started to stare at her because she is very admirable when she takes charge and knows what she is doing. I kissed her lips again as she pulled away and gave me my laptop. "Okay so you can edit your videos for the day and I will head to Costa to get breakfast for everyone."

Courtney's POV:

I don't know but this morning Simon was staring at me.

"What?" I said to Simon as he put his laptop to the side and pulled me on top of him. He kissed me passionately as he hugged me tightly, and pulled away.
"I think it's really sexy when you take charge Courtney," he said blushing as I leaned down and kissed him again. I got up as he hit my ass, "you gotta get used to it."

"I already am," I replied laughing as I slipped on some black leggings and adidas. I went to get my keys and went to the elevator. I went in my car and played some calm music, thank god Costa was around 10 minutes from the flat. I got everyone breakfast including Taylah just in case she came early. As I reached back to the car park I ran into Harry and Emily.

"Ooh look who we have here," I said as I got out my car putting the food on top of my car. I picked the food up and locked my car door.

"Morning Courtney," they both said in unison, "how you liking your flat so far Court?" Emily asked.

"It's great honestly put we have to go grocery shopping today, I'll catch up with you guys later. I gotta go, this shit is hurting my arms." They nodded as I left and went to the elevator, I clicked my floor and went inside my apartment. The speaker was playing throughout the house and Freya and Josh were sitting in the living room. I walked in and put all the food on the kitchen counter.

"Oi my girl Courtney, coming through. I was hungry as hell too." She got up and hugged me and took her smoothie and her breakfast sandwich. Josh came up and took his stuff and smiled at me.

"Thanks sis, always looking out for the homie. I have to edit this video for my second channel, the youtube grind." He hugged me and went over to the table and edited on his laptop. I guessed Simon was in my room editing, so I grabbed my smoothie and his and went to my room. I opened the door and Simon had his headphones in editing, looking so serious and cute. I drank my smoothie as I handed him his. He beamed at me and smiled, I sat next to him as I viewed what he was editing.

"Thanks babe, you didn't have to-" I shut him up by pecking his lips. He smiled and kissed me again.

"I wanted to Simon, and take your laptop with you to the table there's breakfast."

"Are you real Courtney?" I gave him a confused look, "I mean like you are everything a guy could want in a-" I kissed him and pulled back.

"I'm real Simon and I'm also hungry as fuck so I'm gonna go eat."

"FOOD!" as he followed me and we all sat at the table. Literally everyone was on their laptops, Simon and Josh were editing. Freya and I were looking for some last minute stuff for the apartment. The door unlocked and Taylah came inside, she looked very happy. Her faced looked like it was glowing, she hugged everyone and went into her room. She came back with her laptop as everyone was quiet doing their own thing. The boys had loads of hours worth of editing to do so us girls decided to go grocery shopping. Taylah, Freya and I agreed to pay for the grocery bills by taking turns every time we go. But this time we had to buy loads of food so we would split it in three. We said bye to the boys as we took our keys and went to the car.

Taylah went in the drivers seat as Freya sat in the passenger seat, leaving me in the backseat. Once we arrived to Tesco we got two carts but honestly contemplated on getting three. We started off with the fruits and vegetables, moving onto eggs, milk, cheese, then to bottles of water, soda, juice, oils, paper towels,toilet paper, oven mitts, kitchen towels and to our favorite spot the cereals, ice cream and snacks. We actually ended up with three carts and we went to the alcohol and beer section and loaded up. We got hard liquors, wines and we got too many packs of Red Bull. We went to checkout and divided it into three and went to the car, we actually needed an extra car. Taylah called Cal and he was on his way, we packed all we could in the car. Cal came and hugged everyone, Cal and I were pretty close so I could comfortably talk to him.

"So you and Taylah hmm?" he blushed a bit and smiled, "anything interesting happened last night?" He pulled me to the side and spoke to me.

"I'm growing some mad feelings for Tay. We didn't do anything crazy last night, honestly just cuddled." I wiggled my eyebrows and he smiled.

"Thanks for your car, you can ride with Taylah in yours. You're welcome by the way for that. We'll talk about this later Cal." I reassured him. Everything was packed in the cars as Freya went in the drivers seat and I went in the passenger. I winked at Taylah and waved.

*Skipping car ride and bringing up bags to the flat*

We came up hearing all sort of noise coming from Taylah's room, it was the boys setting up the desks. They finally came and we set the last bags down, I went in my room to see my desk and my sidemen chair set up. Freya's room was set up too, Tobi was in their helping. We greeted and thanked them, as we started to set up the food in the pantry and the stuff in the fridge and freezer. Everything was coming into place, the flat looked amazing and we all were tired. Taylah went to shower and went to Cal's as Freya and I showered. Josh and Simon showered too but it was getting close for them to leave. Freya spent time with Josh and of course I spent time with Simon. I sat in my room on my desk chair as Simon came out of the shower, and came out with shorts and a BBK top. I got up and hugged him.

"Thank you so much for helping me with the flat, I really appreciate it." I kissed his lips as he held my waist, "I don't want you to go Simon," as he kissed my head.

"We will talk later tonight, because as soon as get home I have to record a shit ton of videos."

"Probably talk in the morning, I'm pretty knackered from all this moving in stuff. By the way do you think I could really do youtube? I want it to be my priority." He nodded.

"I'll buy you your camera for your computer then we'll move on to the vlogging camera. Good thing you like games and shit. I gotta go Courtney, I don't want to keep Tobi waiting." I kissed him passionately as he grabbed my butt and kissed back.

"Love you,"

"Love you too Simon, I'll walk you out so I can say bye to the others." We walked out my room as I hugged and thanked Josh and Tobi. Before I know it they left and I hugged Freya.

"We finally did it."

"I'm going to bed Frey, I'm tired as shit. See you in the morning hun." As I headed to my room shut off the lights and went to bed.

A/N: THANK YOU ALL FOR 1,000 reads and 100 votes!!!!! It means so much to me and I loved making these moving in chapters, although it did take time to write. Hoped you guys enjoyed, be ready for Wireless festivities to be happening , and some drama added. Have a nice one guys, btw I didn't re-read it so I'm sorry if there are errors. :) let me know if you enjoyed this chapter.