Chapter 8

Simon's POV:

I woke up today with girls screaming downstairs and JJ yelling all sorts of shit. I got up rubbed my eyes and went straight to the bathroom. I did my business and followed the noise, Courtney & Freya vs. JJ and Josh playing Fifa. Courtney looked so focused as she was mashing some buttons as Freya screamed.

"REF!!!" Freya screamed.

"PEN- GIVE ME A FUCKING PEN!!! FOUL ME!" Courtney screamed as the boys laughed. It was halftime as they said their "hellos." I went in the kitchen as I got some frubes, Courtney ran in a kissed me. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I placed my hands around her waist. She giggled as I grabbed her bum, she pulled back and hugged me.

"Morning babe," I said laughing as I hugged her back.

"Morning Simon," as she smiled and Freya yelled that the boys were starting without me, "Fuck sake!" She ran into the living room as she took the controller from JJ and gave him a dirty look. The game was 0-0 and the girls wanted to go to penalties but the boys didn't want to loose. After full time they went to pens and the girls screamed so loud. They actually beat the boys and they hugged each other jumping.

"Fuck you!" Freya said to JJ as we all laughed, "by the way you wanna go late night IKEA shopping because the boys need to record and shit." We all agreed to go later, so also we can eat dinner. We all split our sepreate ways into other peoples room.

Courtney's POV:

I went to Vikk's room just to say hello as I went up to Simon's room.

"Simon are you gonna edit?" He nodded as he pulled a chair beside him. "I'm like an editor of some shit?" I said laughing as he smiled. He sat in the black chair as I sat in his red one. "Oooh the lucky red chair."

"You know how many hours in total I spend in that fucking chair. It's actually mad," I just looked at him. He gave me such a cute look.

"Simon you are such a cutie," as I smiled and kissed his lips. He kissed my sweet spot on my neck, I leaned back as I pulled his head up and pecked his lips. "I'm working here!" As he laughed. "Okay just like yesterday you gotta cut shit." As we began editing we got sort of distracted time to time but the video came out great. After we edited they recorded a video and Frey and I hung out, we facetimed Taylah and told her to meet us at IKEA around 8PM. After the call Freya and I just hung out and talked about random stuff. So around 7:20 we gathered the boys who were coming; Josh, Simon, Vikk and Tobi was gonna meet us there because he wanted some stuff for his apartment. We broke off into 2 cars; Freya, Josh and Vikk & Simon and I. Freya did that on purpose, and I'm not complaining. Simon and I played ching chang walla, and he actually beat me in the game. So he ran to the passenger seat as I walked slowly to the drivers seat.

"Well I'm not driving home," I said laughing. Simon played some BBK as we jammed to IKEA, as we were about to pull out the driveway Simon held my hand. I pecked his lips as I began driving, he pulled out his vlog camera.

"We're going to IKEA! We're going to IKEA!" He pointed the camera at me as I glanced.

"MAN GET MONEY WITH THE GANG! MAN GO TO IKEA WITH THE GANG!" As I drove, we came to a red light as Simon propped his camera towards the road to get some cool shots. As we reached there we got a trolley/cart, and actually went straight to the food section. We all got soft-served ice cream as Freya and I walked together. We met Tobi and Taylah as Tobi pulled out his vlog camera on us.

"Look at the three musketeers," we all smiled as he zoomed the camera in my face. I did a funny face as he laughed and turned off the camera. We hugged Tobi as the girls as I ate our ice cream. Freya took some snapchat pictures. After we ate we looked for furniture and the little stuff as Tobi went in our trolley. I pushed him around and spun him as Simon took the trolley. I went to Freya and Taylah as we saw some nice kitchen stuff. We picked up loads of pans, kitchen utensils, pots and shit. I was looking for some desks as I found a nice one. I put in in the cart as Freya found some nice plates and Taylah got a desk. Pretty much we got loads of chairs and some cute stuff for the bathroom. Freya and Taylah went to the customer service and wanted to have all the furniture stuff delivered to the flat in a week. We paid for our stuff and we all met everyone by the front as we went to Nandos. Nandos was close to IKEA anyway so we just walked there.

Freya, Taylah and I all held hands and skipped together like little kids. When we went in the restaurant we got a big table, and we sat together. The two girls and myself sat on one side and the boys on the other. We all laughed and cracked stupid puns with each other. Simon put his camera on the table and went to the bathroom. I took the camera and turned the camera towards my face. "Simon if this isn't in your vlog I'll be very upset," as I smiled and Freya came in the frame and kissed my cheek. I laughed and put the camera back on the table, and when Simon came back I smiled at him. He shut off his camera and we ate our food. After we finished we walked slowly to the cars and we said our goodbyes to Taylah and Tobi. We went in our same cars and I went in mine with Simon. Simon went in the drivers seat and put on his glasses, "Awh Simon and his little driving glasses."

"Bring yourself over here Court," he leaned in and kissed my lips. I kissed back immediately and put my arms around his neck. He pulled back and said, "just wait till we get home-"

"No you have to edit this vlog and sleep. You just wait until I get my flat-" I was interrupted by him crashing his lips onto mine. He pulled back and began driving, I got out his vlog camera and put it on his dashboard so whoever watches it can see the road. I shut it off and we arrived home. I went inside as Simon followed behind me with his hands on my hips. He went in his room as he pecked my lips, I decided to go downstairs to see JJ, but as I got closer I could hear Rose moaning. As soon as I heard that I ran upstairs to Simon's room and shut the door.

"You've finally come to your senses and please your man," as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"I want to but I can't wait 3 days max babe," he nodded remembering I was on my period, "but I can still kiss you." As I leaned on the door and he got up so fast and kissed my lips. I held his neck as he kissed my neck and his hands roamed around my back. I slid in my tongue as he kissed back, I puled back and repeated myself, "3 days." I went over to his bed and laid on it when he went to his red chair and started editing. He saw my part I recorded on myself and laughed.

"You silly goose, you little cutie." As he turned and smirked to me. I got up pecked his lips as I went to the bathroom, brushing my teeth and washing my face. I went in the spare room and got a Skepta tshirt and some shorts. I went in his room again and kissed his lips, "good night Courtney. Love you."

"Love you too Simon, edit faster I wanna cuddle." I went in bed and went on twitter and replied to some tweets with Tobi.

@Tobjizzle: had a great day at IKEA with my best pals.

@Tobjizzle: came home to see a happy gf and a new box of coco pops, life is great.

I replied to his latest tweet:

@courtneyyx: told you she was a keeper Tob :)

I watched some Netflix on my laptop and watched too many episodes of Family Guy , Simon joined me as I put my laptop on the ground. We cuddled together as we fell asleep on each other .

A/N: So the next chapters are gonna be about moving in the flat and may have smut so here's your warning. Another warning, Chapter 9 will be really long so be prepared for a long chapter. Have a good one, let me know if you like chapters like these.