Chapter 65- Reign of Terror

Koda's POV
We were pushed through the facility with our hands in the air. If we even thought about escaping a gun in our face would remind us why we had our hands up in the first place. An anger burned in my chest. These are the people that killed my sister, and I wanted nothing more than to return the favor.

Thor suddenly stopped despite the prodding of the Hydra agents. "Loki's scepter." He stated.

"Huh?" I ask. I looked around the room until my eyes rested on a long staff of sorts. It had a golden base that crept all the way up to a pointed end. At the end was a bright blue gem with silver metal encasing it. The gem looked to be tesseract. "That pointy stick?"

"Yes."

"Is it important?"

"Very." Thor responded. "That's what we were looking for before the incident that brought Amanda here."

"Keep it moving!" An agent hollered, pushing us forward again.

If Hydra didn't know I could turn invisible I would already be gone, but sadly they learn. After the last break in they put two and two together, they saw I was the guy from the security video so they made sure to keep two hands on me at all times. To keep Thor at bay they just threatened to kill me. It was annoying how easy this was for them.

We were tossed into a lone room and locked inside. I stood up immediately and angrily dusted myself off. I noticed a small camera in the corner of the room.

"I'll get out of here and I'll be coming for you!" I threaten. "You'll pay for what you've done to her! She was my last family member and you just KILLED HER!" I didn't realize that my eyes were tearing up.

"Do not worry Koda," Thor comforted with the same angry gravity in his voice. "They will pay for what they've done."

"What are we waiting for then?" I asked. "Let's go."

"Clearly you have never been held captive before."

"Come on Thor, you know we can bust out of here without even breaking a sweat. You've got your hammer and I've got tesseract energy that can blow a hole in that wall."

He shrugged. "I don't have my hammer."

"Don't play with me, I know you can call it to you whenever you want!" I accuse.

"That is not going to change the fact that their are hundreds of Hydra agents waiting outside. We were lucky to be taken captive, this time they will shoot to kill."

"So will I!" I retort.

"You will die!"

"I don't have anything to live for anyway!" I shout.

"Amanda wouldn't want you to waste your life!"

"She's not here to tell me otherwise!"

Thor grabbed me by my collar and shoved me against the wall. "I have lost many a friend to the field of battle, and they were noble and brave warriors. If there is one thing I have gained knowledge of it's this. They will always be with you in your heart, even through death. It just depends on how you respect and remember them. I am just as angry as you, but I will not let my anger drive me to disregard everything she stood for!" He yelled. Then he relaxed and let go of my shirt.

"I know you want to die because you feel you have nothing left to live for. But do not think for a second you are not welcome with us." He counseled before walking to the other side of the cell, leaving me blinking in confusion.

* * *
Steve's POV
We landed on a large roof in the center of a bustling town in England. Normally a large aircraft would draw some attention to itself but stealth mode made sure we were not seen. We all exited the Quinjet, looking over at the unsuspecting citizens below. Little black cars scurried from place to place and children ran by their mothers. I turned to the others.