Chapter 45 Hydra's Plan

Amanda's POV
Everybody was at the rendezvous point. Everybody except Steve. Of course He's still out. It's his best friend out there, he's going to spend every second he can searching. It was about thirty minutes past the designated time when Steve came rolling in. What surprised me was his passenger riding with him. Bucky. I ran up to the bike before it had the chance to stop.

"You found him!" I exclaimed.

When Bucky saw me he nearly fell off the bike. "Amanda." He started examining me for injuries and ended up holding my face in his hands. One soft human hand, one cool metal one. "How are you fine? Your legs, they were... Last I saw you..."

I frowned. "You remember me?"

He looked taken aback. "Of course. You gave me hope when I had none. You believed in me when I couldn't. You trusted me when I didn't. Ever since you met me the first thing you did was help me. I never got to thank you for that. I'm sorry."

I looked into his sad puppy dog eyes. He must've thought he acted terrible before. "No problem. I knew you would get better."

He laughed. "And you were right."

"I also said I wouldn't give up on you."

"Right again." He confirmed. "Are you sure your alright? If I find out your hurt at all..."

"Yeah I'm fine, trust me." I say. After studying me for a minute he seemed satisfied with my answer. I turned to Steve. "Where'd you find him?"

"He was off in the woods. We kind of ran into each other." Steve smiled and put a hand on Bucky's shoulder. Not a fake smile he sometimes does to make people think he's fine. A real, genuine smile. One from a person who got his best friend back.

Everyone else who was with us were awkwardly standing on the sidewalk. I don't blame them, none of them know Bucky. Except for Koda. Speaking of, Bucky seemed to recognize him too.

"You were on the boat too." Bucky stated, pointing at Koda. "I remember you, you were Koda. You helped me remember."

Koda took a step forward. "Yep, I'm that guy."

Bucky wasn't done with remembering people. He frowned and stared at Sam. "Why do you look so familiar?"

"Oh, I see how it is. You remember the two aliens who happened to run into you but you dislocate the arm of the guy who went out looking for you to save you. Last time I try to be helpful." Sam complained.

"Oh, right. Sorry about that."

"Yeah you better be." Sam muttered. "Spent a full month or two in pain..."

"Look guys this reunion is great and all..." Natasha started. "But it's getting dark and we kind of in the middle of a thing with Hydra. So if we could just head back to the tower..."

"I know their plan." Bucky interrupts.

"What?" Natasha asks.

Steve filled in the blanks. "Bucky remembers the days he was with Hydra before we got him. He doesn't have the plan per se, more like the means by which they will complete the plan." He explained. "Hydra is really going all out."

"That doesn't sound good." I state. "What do we got up against us?"
* * *
Still Amanda
We all burst into the tower. Bucky just told us what he knew about the plan, and it isn't looking good for us. We had to tell Tony and Bruce. They were, of course, buried in computers and tablets. They looked up when we entered.