Part 16

**Heads up now, for those whom are easily triggered by extreme violence, this is your future warning for later in the chapter**

Tossing and turning in her bed, Elizabeth would be having a very vivid dream about her close experiences with death once more. Her ex's greedy eyes were permenately burned into her memory forever. She never forgot the pain, nor did she forget the sorrow. Just having these nightmares always refreshed her memory with the horrible experience she had while in the tunnels. What else burned her memory were the looks of her ex's teammates when she began to fall into the pit below. Everyone was so shocked and yet they didn't do a single thing to save Elizabeth.

With the images repeating over and over, Elizabeth eventually forced herself awake. This wasn't the first time, nor will it be her last. When Elizabeth did wake, tears were streaming down her cheeks and she was really warm. She would sniffle, wiping her face and eyes. Then the scent of all sorts of things came to her, the sounds of the kitchen reaching her as well.

She did a double check of her eyes and face, making sure the brothers didn't find out about her nightmares. Elizabeth never really told anyone, especially when they got this bad. As she stepped out into the hallway, she could clearly hear the brothers telling one another things to do. It amused Elizabeth in a way, and when she approached the kitchen, things got even more funnier. She would watch from the doorway as Sayeko and Kyoski would flip things and add random spiced Elizabeth never realized she had.

Seeing they didn't notice her, Elizabeth went off to the dining room where on the table more foods and beverages lay spread out. She was in complete awe as she scanned the table. There were three plates indicating where everyone was sitting. Elizabeth sat down in her spot, watching the boys from where she was with a smile. They were finishing things up, Sayeko turning things off as Kyoski decorated dishes with garnishes.

Moments later they would come out with proud grins. Elizabeth lightly chuckled at the sight, "Guys, what's with the grins and the food?" They would both sit down, slowly reaching to a point where their expressions were very serious. "Elizabeth, we feel somewhat indebted to you for all the things you have done for us." Sayeko would agree with his brother, "So this is our thank you to you!"

Elizabeth would gain a light flush of embarrassment, a smile appearing on her face. "Aw, thank you! But you don't need to go this extreme, I mean, all this food will probably last me multiple weeks!" Kyoski and Sayeko then began to eat, keeping their confident looks. Their confident looks lasted all the way through breakfast, moving on through lunch and into the late afternoon. By the time dinner was rolling around, both Sayeko and Kyoski were getting a little tired. Elizabeth made an agreement to wake them when she had finished with dinner.

But before Sayeko and Kyoski went off to take their nap, someone would knock at the door. Elizabeth would make a move towards it, but Sayeko insisted he answer it. So while Sayeko went and answered the door, Elizabeth went off to the kitchen to prepare herself some tea. A familiar voice would ring out through the front half of the house, making Elizabeth stop in her tracks.

Garrett would be at the front door, wanting to come inside. "Hey, Sayeko, lookin' good. Is Elizabeth home? I have something I want to discuss with her." Sayeko would slowly begin to close the door, "I'm sorry Garrett, she's not here at the moment. Do you think you could swing by later?" Garrett still wouldn't take 'no' for an answer, and went on to asking Sayeko to let him in. "Then do you think I could wait here for her then? It's really important."

Again, Sayeko told Garrett Elizabeth wasn't there. Oddly enough, the wool wouldn't be pulled over Garrett's eyes. For he would pull out a massive weapon, aiming it at Sayeko. "Kid, just let me in." Not wanting to get hurt, Sayeko glanced back at Elizabeth with an apologetic look as he stepped out of the way to let Garrett in. Garrett then saw Elizabeth, his jaw dropping a bit. "Elizabeth?! How did you get in here so fast?!"