Author's Note

Ah... Hello all. It has been a while, hasn't it? Look, I know how much you all love this, but there really hasn't been much time for me to plan out each chapter and write. Yes. I actually PLAN out the chapter so I remember what I'm doing.

Let's just cut to the point. There is no official ending for this story. This story, Luminescence, is all based off of a roleplay I did back a couple years ago with some old friends of mine. And I actually do remember the last point where everyone left off. But that still is ways away from where we are now in the story.

I don't believe I'll make an official ending, unless I force those who were in it to come and participate again. I truly did try, guys. I really did. I tired to continue the story, but things didn't work out and soon the group fell apart. I actually lost all contact with the guy who played Garrett in the story. Some other things happened, and I also lost contact with pretty much everyone else except Maia, Sayeko, and Kyoski.

So, without further a due, I will try my hardest to finish off the story to where it rightfully ends, and leave it there. And maybe, just maybe, an official ending will come along. But until then, please be patient with me. An author can only do so much.

Thank you all for reading, and I do hope you enjoy the true story of Luminescence.

Stay saucy~