Revenge ♥

Introduction

Aria Kenneth was a school nerd. Bullied physically and emotionally. She's been called Ugly, fat, worthless and other words that doesn't need to be mentioned. She gets bullied a lot because of her Glasses, Braces and the way she dressed. To her, it was like her daily breakfast and lunch. She gets them a lot. She doesn't care what people think or say about her. But when it comes to that one person. Her build up walls comes crashing down, broken.

Key word? Was.

Aria is now a famous model. She has tons of girls envying her. Lots of fans. Paparazzi's following her every move and boys wanting to date her. Those Braces and Glasses were replaced by contact lens, and her braces were removed. Her Brown hair, turned to blonde. Her looks changed. Her Personality changed and even Her name changed. She's now known as Emily Green. But even if almost everything changed about her, she still haven't forget those people who bullied her. Specially that one person. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey computer people! Did y'all enjoy the intro? Hope you did *crosses fingers*.. I'll update the first chapiee after 2 days, i guess? Haha, yea. But yeaaaaa..... I'm just gonna end it now cuz' i dunno what to type... BYEEE♥ Love y'all CrayCraysss :*

-Craymofo_rose °°