Chapie 30: Wonderland

Aria/Emily's POV

I sat on the ground and looked at the lake infront of me. Ever since I got bullied and when I'm either sad, frustrated, or just simply wanna escape. I go here.

I call this Wonderland. It's about 2hrs drive but it's totally worth it.

Seeing wonderland makes me feel really happy. A reason is because I love nature. And another reason is because I often want to be alone and this lake is pretty hidden so people don't come here. Well atleast i think they don't.

I feel my phone vibrate and what i did was shut it off, simply because I want to enjoy Nature and only Nature.

I'm just hoping that it's not important.

.

I threw another flat rock on the lake and it bounced a few times then sank into the water.

As I did so, I heard a sound not far from here. Quickly, i took a twig from beneath and went near where I heard the sound. Not the smartest Idea but yeah.

"Wh-Whose there?" I got closer to where the sound came from and what I saw was, a trail of petals.

Stupid enough of me, I followed the petal trail.

The more I follow the petals, the more I get scared.

Then suddenly, I felt something stabbed in my back. I turned around with blood coming out slightly from my mouth. I saw what I didn't expect to see.

Harry Styles.

Harry Styles stabbed me