Chapie 12: Halloween party (pt. 3)

Aria/Emily's P.O.V.

I ran outside and far away from Harry.

I stopped at the park. I sat down on the bench. I hope Harry didn't follow me.

Ugh, i can't believe he kissed me. And i can't believe i kissed him back! I'm so stupid. What happened to Operation Break Your Heart?! Ugh.

Just when i was about to go, Harry was infront of me breathing heavilly. He must've run just to follow me.

"fuck." i murmured.

"Look. I'm sorry i kissed you." He said softly. I nodded.

"It's okay. I'm sorry i kissed back." I said sincerely. He nodded then sighed.

"Look, let's just forget what happened? Let's forget we even kissed." He said.

"Agreed. Friends?" I asked putting my hand out. "Friends." He smiled then shook my hands.

Ofcourse being 'Friends' was a part of the plan. Yeah i like him, but that doesn't mean i won't do my revenge on him. I play to win, not to be even.

"Let's go back to the party yeah?" He offered. I nodded. He hold my hands then intertwined it. Sparks.

Damn it. Stick to the plan, Aria.

We got to the party and saw a worried looking Ashley.

"Where were you? I saw you ran off then Harry followed you and What happened?!" She yelled. I kinda flinched a little.

"I'll explain it to you later." I whispered to her. She still looks unsure but then sighed. She nodded.

"What time will we go home?" She asked. I shrugged. "About 9."

She nodded. "Well, i'll be with Niall. Tataa." She waved then went to Niall.

I realized that the song was still slow. People were all slow dancing. Even, Niall and Ashley, Jennifer and Ashton, Amy and Luke and i also saw Zayn with Perrie.

ZERRIE ALLERT <3

"Uhmm. Would you like to dance with me? Again?" Harry shyly asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I would love to." I smiled. Part of the plan.

We danced again for about 5 minutes.

"Ar- I mean Emily! We're heading home now!" Jennifer yelled at me. She almost called me Aria!

"Uhmm. I guess, i'll go now. Bye Harry." I said. He nodded "Bye Em." He said then kissed my cheeks.

I swear, i look like a tomato right now. "Bye." I whispered and went to go and follow Jennifer.

"So you and Harry, huh?" She said as we get inside the car. I shook my head no, even though my heart says yes...

Hah! Got yah. That was really cheesy and corny but that really isn't true.

"Nuh-uh. Never in a million years." I said quoting the lyrics of Best Song Ever by One direction. Yes, i listen to their songs.

"Hmm. If you say so." She said. We sit down and Ashley drove us home..

-----------

"You and Harry, huh?" Ashley said, smirking at me as we enter our house.

Jennifer and Amy went home after the car parked.

"Don't get me started with you and Niall, little missy." I teased. I know she hates it when i call her Little Missy so, meeh.

"Shuddup and It's not my fault you're a LITTLE more taller than me." She huffed. I just laughed at her and pick up the bottom of my dress.

"I'm gonna go upstairs now. Don't stay up late texting Niall." I teased again.

"Don't do it with Harry then!" She teased back. I just rolled my eyes and went upstairs, into my room.

I took a quick shower and changed into my Pj's. I lay on my bed after i changed.

"What a night." I mumbled then went into deep slumber....

--------------------

Hoped you like this chapter! I love y'all so much!

-Craymofo_rose°°