Chapie 3: Studio.

Aria/Emily's P.O.V.

"Wake up Aria!" I felt someone shake me. I groaned rubbing me eyes. I opened it and saw Ash. "Hmmm?" I hummed.

"Cassidy called and said be at the same studio at 11. You have a photoshoot there with i forgot who." I noticed that i was still in the couch/bed and the girls weren't around.

"where are the girls?" I asked sitting up. "Kitchen. Go shower now it's already near 10." She said making her way to the kitchen. I stand up making my was up and into the bathroom.

- After Showering -

I make my way to my closet then dressed into a Pink 'I'm bringing SEXY back!' shirt that shows a little bit of my stomach, hot pink jeans; pink toms that i wore yesterday, pink hair piece and some bracelets. I curled my hair a lil bit; applied some mascara, eyeliner, lip gloss, concealer, and fill in my imperfect brows. I didn't applied any blush because my cheeks are naturaly pink.

"Emily, the girls are leaving!" I heard Ash yell from downstairs. I grabbed my purse and went downstairs. "I will drop you off." I said grabbing some toast, eating it. Damn, my lip gloss is gone now.

"No, it's okay!" Leigh shook her head no. "I insist." i said then eat my toast. "Well alright." Perrie said. I finished my toast then grab another one. "Where are you guys headed to?" i said.

"Same building yesterday. We still have to finish a photoshoot for our album." Jade answered. I ate the last piece of toast then drink water.

"I'm headed there to. Let's go now, it's already 10:30." I said looking at my phone watch. The girls nodded then said bye to Ashley. "Bye Ashley!!" I said then we went to my car then headed to the Studio..

-After the car ride-

We're now walking to the studio entrance. The car ride to the studio was LOUD. REALLY LOUD. We were singing different songs that comes on the radio. We were the loudest when Move. came on. Lol.

I pushed the door open then we went inside the studio....

I wonder who i will have a photo shoot with...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Long time no publish. Lol :p Sorry for the short chapter. I'll update soon promise! Chaoo

-Craymofo_rose|| signing out°°