Chapie 8: Best Friends.

First of all, MERRY CHRISTMAS CRAY'S!!!

Hope y'all have/had a great day! I love y'all <3

-----------------------------

Aria/Emily's P.O.V.

I woke up hearing my phone went off implying that i have a text. Ugh damn.. First i checked the time: 8:45am. Then i checked who texted me..

From: Cass Baby :*

You have a free day today. Have fun!! xx

To: Cass Baby :*

Thanks!! See ya tom ^^ xox

I sent the text then went straight to my bathroom. If you're still wondering, Cass Baby is manager. Why Cass Baby? Weird long story. I showered then did that things blah blah.

I applied the same makeup and dressed up. I changed into a White Mickey Mouse Shirt, a tribal leggings and violet converse. I also put on some accessories and went down stairs

When i got down, Ashley wasn't in the living room neither in the kitchen. I decided to make some breakfast for her. I grabbed some eggs and hotdogs from our fridge then started to cook it. While doing that i also put in some bread on the toaster.

After i finished preparing breakfast, Ashley was walking here to the kitchen.

"Morning Ari. Why ya up so early?" She said with a yawn. She smelled the food and grinned.

"Cass woke me up by her text and she told me i don't have work today." I washed my hands and sat down next to her.

She quickly hold the spoon and fork. "Ep, Ep,Ep. Ya gotta pray first." I chuckled at her behavior.

She sighed. After we prayed, she looked at me. "Well, dig in." I laughed digging in to mine.

-----------

°° Ashley's P.O.V. °° (yaay)

When we finished eating i quickly went upstairs so that i wouldn't clean the dishes. I heard Ari groaned as i went upstairs making me laugh.

When i got to my room, i quickly grabbed my phone.

1 message.

From: Nialler! xx

Hey Ashley! What r ya up to today? x

I laughed silently at his texting abilities. lol.

To: Nialler! xx

Nothing.. Emily doesn't have work today so i'll probably just hang out with her. x

I admit. Having to call Aria, Emily when she's on public or when we are with our friends is kinda hard but i'm used to it. But sometimes i feel guilty cuz it's practically lying...

*BRRRR*

My phone vibrated snapping me out of my thoughts.

From: Nialler! xx

Mind if we come over? We don't hav work today either! x

To: Nialler! xx

Sure! I think Emily wouldn't mind. Be here in whatevs time y'all want.

I sent the text and went back downstairs. I saw Aria watching the telly. Which is on Spongebob. That girl never grows up.

"Hey Ari, the boys are coming over." I said sitting down next to her. She nodded "What time?"

"Dunno. I said they could come whatevs time they want." I shrugged. She nodded again then resumed watching spongebob.

She started laughing really loud about something spongebob did. Not really watching 'ere.

*DING DONG*

Wow they came here so fast..

"I'll get it." I said standing up then walking to the door. I opened it and didn't saw the boys but..

"Jennifer! Amy!" I squealed then hugged them both. "Hey Ash! Where's Aria?" Jennifer asked pulling out of my embrace.

"She's inside. Come on guys, let's go inside!" I quickly pulled them inside. "Ari, look who's here!!" I yelled at her.

She looked at us then her eyes went big. She quickly stand up and ran towards Amy and Jennifer.

Let me explain. When we were elementary, we have a Best Friends Group of 5. Me, Aria, Jennifer, Amy and Cindy. We were all so close. When we went to Highschool, Cindy started to ditch us for the popular kids. Then after that, the four of us made a promise to be best friends forever and that nobody will change. But then Amy and Jennifer moved into Manchester. They're sisters btw. After Amy and Jennifer moved out of Holmes Chapel, that was when Aria was bullied. I couldn't stop the bullies though i always comfort her when we were together.

"Ashley Marie Maldonado!!" I heard Ari yelled in my face snapping me out of my thoughts. "Why yell?" I groaned.

"Well if ya didn't zone out i wouldn't have." Ari stated. I shrugged then went to talk to them.

"So Amy and Jenn, why are you here?" I asked. Ari nodded. "Why? you don't want us here?" Amy faked hurt.

Jennifer rolled her eyes. "We moved here, right next to your house! I remember being here when you two first moved here." She said.

"MY IDEA!" Amy pipped in. We all laughed at her while she just sit there looking proud.

"Well we will talk to you guys tomorrow. We have a lot of unpacking to do. Byeee!" Jenn said. Amy waved then they went out.

"Now Ash, how will the boys come here if they don't know where our house is?" I smirked. "I told Niall our address and told him to-"

Before i could finish my sentence the boys were already inside the house. "Just enter and don't knock.." I finished my sentence.

I smiled innocently at Ari then looked at the boys..

This Would be Fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Crays! Merry Christmas! I hope y'all have/had a fun day and i added new characters cuz i just want to.. lol. they're my bestfriends :D so yeahh byee! love y'all :*

Craymofo_rose|| signing out °°