Chapie 19: Yes

Aria\Emily's P.O.V.

"Then Louis was like ' I like girls who eat carrots' and that was the reason fans gives him tons of carrots." He said laughing while i joined him.

We just finished eating the food that the boys prepared -which surprised me- and he's now telling me funny stories.

"Wait." He said then walked to the stereo turning it on.

'Kiss me' by Ed Sheeran came on.

Harry then walked to my seat guiding me to stand up.

"Can i have this dance?" He asked wearing that Cheshire Smile.

"Ofcourse." I said nodding and blushing.

I heard a click but decided to just let it go. For now.

I can't help but let the 'Revenge' slip out my mind. And to be honest, i feel happy letting it slip out.

"Uhmm. I have to tell you something." He said as we danced slowly.

I nodded letting him continue.

"So.. The first time i met you, i was mesmerized by your beauty. I really was and still am. Do you know, love at first sight? Well i think that got me. It's not just your beauty that lured me into you but your bubbly, caring, loving, funny, sassy, sweet and kind personality. The first time we hung out, i was enthusiastic but i just didn't want to show it to you. The time we were partners at the party? I did it on purpose. Uhmm, I'll just get to the point.. Emily. I love everything about you. Your Eyes, Your smile, Your hair, Your personality, the way you ramble, the way you scratch the back of your neck, the way you handle kids, the way you make goofy faces, the way you bite your lip when you're nervous, the way you roll your eyes, the way you play Fifa and other manly games, the way you sing, and the way you are so perfect. The truth is if i can write a 100 pages about the reasons i love you, i'd do it. And i would really do it. Just ask me to."

He paused a bit. Small tears are now escaping my eyes.

"What i'm saying is. I'm truly, madly, deeply, in love with you, Emily Green and would you love to be mine? because i would love to be yours."

When that words escaped his lips, i nodded vigoriously and kissed him.

"I'll take that as a yes then." He said through the kiss.

.

.

.

.

"Thank you." I said as Harry opened the door for me, letting me out.

We walked to the front door.

"Thank you again. This day has been amazing." I said hugging him.

Once we pulled away from the hug. He winked.

"Anything for you, babe." He smirked.

I blushed.

We looked at each other and leaned in.

Soon enough, our lips met.

He grabbed my waist, pulling me closer.

I tilted my head side deepening the kiss.

We kissed until we were out of breath.

We just stood there grinning at each other.

"Well... Bye girlfriend." He said kissing me once again.

we pulled out, him smirking, me blushing.

"Bye boyfriend." I waved as he walked back to his car, driving away.

This is actually one of the best days of my life.

.

.

.

.

.
A/N:

Sorry if this is a REALLY short chapter. I've been busy so, meh :p

Btw, updating in a week or so..

-Craymofo_rose xo