Chapie 1: They're at the Studio

Aria/Emily's P.O.V.

"Aria, wake up! You're gonna be late for your shoot!" I heard my bestfriend, Ashley wake me up. I groaned sitting up. I checked the time, 7:29am. "I will never get used to waking up this early..." I sighed, heading to the bathroom. While i'm here, i'm gonna introduce myself.

I'm Aria Kenneth. Does Emily Green ring a bell? Well, i'm her. I guess you're confused. Okay, i'll tell you my story.

Again, I'm Aria Kenneth. Back in High School, i was bullied. I don't care about what they say about me. Though, when it comes from him i would feel shitty. Does Harry Styles ring a bell? Yea, he's the one who bullied me. You might think of him as an Angel, but no. He's most definately not. But now, i've changed. I'm not the one he used to bully.

I'm now a famous model. Yup, famous. I even have my own stage name, Emily Green. A gorgeous girl with no glasses, and braces. Old brown hair now Blonde. I live in London with my bestfriend Ashley Maldonado. Oh, and also only the fans, other celebrities and the media calls me Emily Green. My friends, manager and Familly calls me Aria Kenneth.

Since i'm hurrying for a shoot, i'll have to finish introducing myself now.

I changed into a Black Long Sleeved top and Tribal Short Shorts. I also wore my Fave Orange Beanie, pink raybands and orange toms. I grabbed my blue purse.

"I'm heading out now, Bye Ash!" I yelled, shutting the door behind me and walking to our garadge, I reached for my car keys inside my purse. Once i'm inside the car, i exited the garadge and drove to the studio where i will have my shoot, for today. Cassidy, My manager. Told me to get there by 8:30, and since it's a 10 mins. drive and it's just 7:57 i will listen to some music for now. I turned on the radio.

"Woooaaah. You know that i've been waiting for you.... " Move by little mix blasted through the radio. I grinned. This is definately ma jam. I sang along and dance a little to the music.

"Feeling like it's my birthday, like christmas day came early just what i want, so when we move, you move." I listened to some other songs and by the time i finished the Fifth song, i'm infront of the studio where the shoot is being held at. I climed out of the car after parking it. Once i entered the studio, i quickly noticed that Cassidy was standing beside the door that says 'EMILY GREEN'.

"Cass!" I said, hugging her. She hugged me back. I pulled back, and she was grinning. "Aria, guess what?" She said grinning wider than usual. "Wuudup?" I replied waving both of my hands on the side.

"Well, a certain person's favorite band is here!" She replied jumping up and down. I jumped up and down with her. "Ahhh!! Is it Little Mix?!" I grinned. "How'd ya know?" She asked raising one eyebrow. "Well..." I inhaled. "I saw the siiiignn.." I sang. We both laughed. "Their making their Music Video for Move, i think.." She trailed.

"Aww. I was just listening to that song on the radio when i went here!" I said giggling. "Well, let's stop fan girling and start your shoot!" She said leading me inside the room...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Computer People! What do yah think of the chapie one? Short, i know. You can't blame me though. It's 1 am here :p But i promise that i will update a lnger chapter soon. Just keep your eyes open... LOL. Anyways.... Share my story? Vote it? Comment bellow? Add this to your Library? Tell it to your friends? I dunno.. Okay.. I'm just gonna finish it here.. Bye my CrayCray's♥♥ Luff y'all :*

-Craymofo_rose||signing out °°