Chapie 29: Too Far

Aria/Emily's P.O.V.

"Aria, Breakfast!" I hear Ashley yell from downstairs.

"Coming!" I replied as I finish putting my hair in a pony tail.

I run downstairs and went straight to the kitchen. As I got there, I saw a pile of pancakes with lots of syrup on it. Yummm

I sat down on the chair, Ashley sitting down next to me.

"Now this is a good thing to wake up to. A huge pile of pancakes and a ton of syrup. Thanks." I said then started digging into my food.

"Anything for a girl who got cheated on by a guy, who's heart was the one that was suppose to be broken."

I looked at Ashley as if she was crazy and she looked at me realizing what she just said.

"Too far?"

I nodded my head. "Too far."

We then looked at each other again, then laughed.

.

"Done eating?" Ashley asked, impatiently.

"Yeah" I nodded eating the last bit of pancake.

"Bout time."

*Ding-MothaFcking-Dong*

"You go get it!"

"I'll go get it!" I said then headed to the main door, opening it.

Harry.

"What do you want?" I asked faking an annoyed voice.

"Babe, please. Let me explain." He begged looking at me straight in the eyes.

"Explain what?"

"Explain what happened yesterday." He said with a sigh.

"Five minutes." I said tucking my hands on my pockets.

"Okay, so you know that I'm not the person to be rambling that much and I'm basically a pussy but here goes nothing." He breathed for a second then continued. "First things first, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for whatever mistakes I did. I know I was not the best boyfriend and I'm sorry for that. What you saw in the picture was not what you think happened. I was at the party, yes, but I didn't know what exactly happened. All I know was that I was drinking with the boys then after that, everything was a blur. I wish I can tell you everything that I did that night but even I can't remember it because I had too much alcohol. I know It's not the best excuse but that's the truth. That's what I know. Heck, I didn't even know that I kissed a Random Shag! It's not like me, I swear. It's not me that did it! Not the sobber me, atleast. If I need to prove something, anything! just tell me. I just can't loose you. I love you Emily Green!"

My eyes were very watery and was about to drop a tear. I know that I shouldn't be affected by this but I just can't control my feelings at the moment.

"Just because you were drunk doesn't mean you can kiss whoever you want and feel sorry for the one hurting. It was even your choice to drink so don't act like you hell did not expect it! Bloody hell, Harry! I thought you were different but turns out, you're the same!" I yelled one last time then shut the door close, then running up to my room.

Good thing Martine isn't here because if she was, She's gonna be the number one murderer of Harry.

I lay down my bed, laughing as if i lost it. Revenge is sweet. Seeing someone you hate, hurt feels awesome. But the coolest thing is that killing someone inside makes me happy. Weird, devilish and demonic or what ever but it just is a good feeling.

.

.

.

.

Short Chapter, sorry C: