Chapie 36: 2015

Aria/Emily's POV

"Holy Shnitzel, It's 2015." I said, shocked. "It's like It was just yesterday since I met Little Mix."

I cannot believe how fast time is. It's almost Four months that I've been here. I've been dreading to go home but of course, I also want stay here because it's been a blast. I've done tons of other projects after 'Expelled' -- which was a success, by the way. Like how I finished in Grimm which was a bit of a bummer because I loved shooting it. Soon, I'm gonna do The Flash and I'm seriously so excited for that because I adore Danielle Panabaker loads.

What I did for Christmas was just invited a couple of friends who also happen to not be with their family and we just had like a small gathering and of course we did secret santa's and we ate. A lot.

New year was typical -- party with friends, fireworks were exploded, as for the other; kiss on countdown whilst Me, Cameron and Matt stood there watching everyone. Even Charlotte and Nash kissed and I ship them now for that. #narlotte or #chash -- idk. But for now, it's a bit of a break for me. Only for like two days though.

Cameron chuckled at my sudden burst of realization.

"Yeah, I know. It's crazy how fast we finished Expelled."

"Yes. About like 2 months tops for me but about 4 for you." I said nodding.

"Hey, you want to go grab some food?" I asked. My English accent has been the accent I use very often since I came here and I'm getting used to it although every now and then, I would say something completely British and Cameron would correct me endlessly.

"Sure, where?" He asked grabbing a beanie, me doing the same. Weather here in LA have been a bit cold but not that cold like it is in UK.

"The usual." I said with a shrug. I snatched my car keys from my key holder and walked out the door, Cameron trailing behind me. Once we got in of the car -- me in shotgun, since Cameron insisted that he drives.

Soon enough, we're at Bulgarini Gelato; which in my opinion is the best Ice cream shop.

"Sicilian Almond Gelato?" Cameron asked as we entered the shop. I nodded and find an open seat. Not many people where here which is peculliar. I've always gone here and upon the visit, I always see a lot of people. I just wiped the topic out of my mind and sat on a two-seated table near the window.

Cameron got back a minute later and we just ate the gelato's while making small talks.

...

"Hey! I heard One Direction's here at LA?" Nash asked as he sat down on the same sofa Me and Cameron are hugging in.

"Yeah, But they're gonna be here for only a week or two though." Cameron said. I just deecided to stay quiet and let them talk. Although I have the need to laugh when Cam talks because his chest vibrates.

"How'd you know?" Asked, Nash.

"Niall." He chuckled. I mentally giggled as his chest vibrated again.

...

Sorry for this short update