Chapie 25: Surprise

Harry's P.O.V

"Welcome back to Kate Talks. We're here with Emily Green." Kate said.

"Now, as i said. We have a surprise, but first. I have some questions."

"Fire Away." Emily said with a giggle.

"There are rumours that you've been hanging around lately with a certain curly haired singer." Kate said.

"Go on.." She giggled again.

Damn, how can't i resist her if she's so Damn cute.

"Here's the question everyone has been wanting you to confirm.."

"Are you single?" Kate asked.

Emily smiled and shook her head.

"No. I'm actually with someone."

When she said that, i couldn't help but smile.

"Well?" Kate asked.

"Well what?" Em answered with a smile although she has a confused look.

"Who's the lucky lad?!" Kate laughed.

"Uhhm. Harry Styles."

Butterflies flew around my stomach and electricity run through my veins.

The crowd went wild to the fact that Me and Emily are dating.

"Okay, Emily. Are you ready for your surprise?"

"Yeah." Em nodded with a grin.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, brace yourselves for Harry Styles!"

That's my cue.

I walk there waving at the audience while looking at Emily's shocked look.

I chuckled. I then shook Kate's hand and then sat down next to Shocked Emily.

"Hey babe." I said then kissed her cheek.

The crowd awed as i kissed her cheeks while Emily was still shocked and now tomato red.

"Okay everyone let's carry on." Kate said with a laugh.

I put my arm on Em's back side of the stomach and pulled her closer to me, so now our thighs are touching.

"Here's a question from @Jariana4lyf. Hi Emily, have you ever been on a musical act on your Elementary or High School life? I was just wondering bc you have an amazing voice."

I looked at Emily as she answer the question with a beautiful grin spread across her beautiful face.

"Uhhm. Yes i have. And the play was 'Annie'." She says with a grin.

"Really? What was your character?"

"Actually, I performed the role of Annie." She said with a shy grin.

.

.

.

A/N:

Sorry if this was a really short update. I just didn't have that much idea for this but i promise the next update will be long and better.

Stay Rad \m/

-Craymofo_rose xo