Chapie 10: Halloween Party. (pt. 1)

Aria/ Emily's P.O.V.

I woke up quite early today. 5:18am. Woah, never thought i could wake up that early.

I headed to the bathroom and do all that stuff. I changed into a White 'Kiss Me' Shirt, Blue denim shorts, slippers and put on some accessories. I did my makeup routine and looked at my calendar. My eyes grew wide.

Today is November 1. Which means, halloween! Woop, Woop! Hey, don't judge. I love Halloween.

I grabbed my phone to see my text.

'12 Messages'

From: Cass Baby.

Aria! There is a Halloween Party later at 7pm. You should come! Happy Halloween! x

Ooooh! Halloween Party! I love Halloween Parties and i got the perfect costume!

To: Cass Baby.

Sure, i'll come! Happy Halloween too! x

I send the text and opened the next one.

From: Harry The Loser.

Good morning, cupcake. Happy Halloween! Are you coming to the party later? xx

Again, cue the butterflies.

To: Harry The Loser.

Ha, when did my name become cupcake? Happy Halloween too and yes i am!

I sent the text. And opened the other twelve. One from Liam and the others were unknown number. I looked at Liam's text and it was just him saying happy halloween.

I opened the unknown texts and saw that it was from Zayn, Niall, Louis, Eleanor, Danielle, Perrie, Jade, Jesy and Leigh. I responded to each text.

*Brrrr*

My phone suddenly vibrated which means, i just recieved a text. I opened it.

From: Harry The Loser.

It became cupcake since you called me sugar cake ;) Btw, what's your costume? x

I blushed at the text. Why did i even call him sugar cake?

To: Harry The Loser.

Doesn't mean u could call me cupcake? :P Btw, Belle from Beauty and The Beast. Don't copy my costume, aye! What's your costume btw? :P

I sent the text grinning. I looked at the time. 6:25am. Wow, still early.

I went downstairs. I'm maki.ng pancakes for breakfast. I love pancakes specially when my mum cooks it. Ugh, i miss my family.

*BRRRR*

I grinned again knowing the text i got is from Harry.

From: Harry The Loser.

Coolio. Mine's a surprise! Pssh! Me? copy your costume? HAHA, you should tell Louis that. xx

I laughed at his text.

To: Harry The Loser.

Hey! I thought you love Lou? Why backstab him? :P x

I sent the text chuckling. I grabbed the pancake mix then started to, ya know. Mix it. HAHAHA. Oh my god no, that was a terrible joke from me, sorry readers.

Once i cook atleast 10 pancakes, i cleaned up the mess in the kitchen. I seperated 5 pancakes into another plate. What? Me and Ash could eat about ten pancakes in just 10 minutes.