Chapie 34: Truly, Madly, Deeply

Aria/Emily's POV

"This is where I try and relax, but every now and then I would get distracted and just yell at people passing by." Cameron smirked.

"What do you yell to them?" I asked, curious.

"I sometimes say 'You got a bae *tounge click* or nah' or 'where's the booty' and I usually Vine it." He said. "Wanna Vine with me?"

"I'd be honored." I smiled.

"Okay." He pulled out his phone and opened the app 'Vine'. He then placed the phone where it could see us both. "Ready?"

"Yep."

"What's up everyone, I'm here with Emily Green say something." He said really fast. I wiggled my hair and screamed. He then stopped the video and we both laughed.

"That was a scream, alright." He chuckled, uploading the video.

"Well, I am a girl." I smiled. "Anyways, let's yell at those people." I pointed to the passer by's. He just chuckled.

"Dayum. Now that's a booty alright!" I scream faking an American Accent. The girl who was about my age just looked up at us and put a middle finger in the air.

"Now that's gold." Cameron said as we both laughed.

"I totally ag-" I was cut off by my phone ringing. The voice of Harry being heard, as he calls me babe. I blushed realizing that I still haven't change the ringtone. I think, I actually won't. Just for Revenge reasons, of course.

I swiped accept and put the phone near my ear.

"What do you want, Harry?"

"So after we just broke up, you are already with someone else?"

"Why do care? We're over anyways."

"For you, we are."

"What? You were the one who suggested that we break up"

"I didn't mean it, though."

"Yeah, like you didn't meant to cheat on me?"

"I've appologized to you a hundred times!"

"Well I think you know that 'sorry' is not going to cut it."

"Ugh. I love you Emily, can't you just fucking see through the whole me cheating thing and realize that I am Truly, Madly, Deeply, In love with you?!"

"I can't Harry. I can't. Not right now."

"Okay. I'll give you time. I'll give you space. But just know that, I'll never and I mean never, forget about you. And that I love you. Truly, madly, deeply."

.

"It was nice hanging out with you." I smiled at Cameron.

"Yeah. We should do it again sometime."

"See you, tomorrow?"

"Yeah, see you." He nodded. I turned around and walked to my car. I entered my car then started the engine and soon enough, I was out of Cameron's street.

>>

I locked the door and went straight to my room, putting my purse down.

Truly, madly, deeply.

The words that was stomped in my head kept pondering me , over and over. Even if it was a title of one of their songs, I still feel like he meant it when he said it. It's not surprising me that I bought what he said. Not at all. Because deep inside I know that I like him. Because even though he always fucks up I'll still like him.

But I can't like him.

I have to ruin him. His life. Just like what he did to mine.

.

A/N:
Hi ♡ Sorry if this is a short chapter. I've been having writers block lately but I wanted to give you guys something to read, so 'ere you guys go.

ⓒⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓕⓞ_ⓡⓞⓢⓔ