Chapie 26: Chit Chats

Aria/Emily's P.O.V.

"Guess what happened yesterday?" Martine asked as she put down her bags.

"What?" I asked sitting down on my couch.

"I got a new skate board!" She squealed then sat down next to me.

"Well did you bring it here?"

"Yeah! Let's skate sometimes." She said.

"Sure." I smiled.

Then Ashley came out from the kitchen.

"Martine!" She exclaimed then hugged my sister.

"Ash! I have loads to tell you." Martine exclaimed.

"Oh boy." I said then stand up, about to head upstairs leaving both of them chatting.

But as I was about to step on the first stair, i heard a familiar bark. I quickly looked at Martine with a wide eye questioning look.

"Oh yeah, I brought Sky!" She exclaimed then went to her bags and indeed there was Sky inside the bag on her little square shaped dog home. Kinda freaked me out that she put it in the bag but i just ignored it.

I squealed and then open the zipper, carrying her out of the dog home. As i put her on my arms - holding her like a baby - she licked my face then barked.

"Aww, i missed you too Sky." I said then kissed her.

"We're gonna head up stairs now." I said then went up.

I opened my door and closed it after we got inside. I set sky down and let him wander around.

After about 5 seconds, my phone rang. I quickly reached for my phone and answered it.

"Hi." I said through the phone.

"Hey babe." A familiar raspy, deep voice spoke.

"Oh hey, why'd you call?"

"Just checking out on my girlfriend. Is your sister there already?" He asked.

"Sweet and yeah, she's been herw for a few minutes now." I answered while looking for sky.

I saw her ripping out some magazines.

"Sky no!" I exclaimed.

I put my phone on speaker and placed it on my stand. I quickly run to Sky and take away the magazines he tore apart.

"Sky? Who's sky?" I hear Harry ask.

I carried Sky and placed her on my bed.

"My dog. Say Hi Sky." I said to Sky and she barked.

"Good doggie." I ruffled his head.

Harry laughed.

"Oh, Come at the restaurant called Bonn Appetite later at 8. It's about 3 blocks away from your flat, next to Nandos. Bring your sister." Harry said.

I giggled. "Why?"

"We'll have dinner. It's like a date, but with your sister." He laughed.

"Okay." I said.

"I gotta go now. We're gonna celebrate another Music Video Launch Success Party. Don't forget what i told you! 8 sharp." He said then hung up.

I layed down on my bed and just think about things.

What really bothers me right now is about the Revenge.

I haven't really done anything 'revenge' connected to him and still, thinking about the revenge on him makes me feel guilty.

I mean, what if he figures it out that i'm Aria Kenneth; the girl with glasses, braces and ugly looking shirts back in high school.

"Aria! Someone is here for you!" Ashley yelled snapping me out of my thoughts.

I sighed and stand up, making my way downstairs. As i reach the last step, I could already see the person outside the door.

"Chase!" I squealed running to him.

He grinned once he saw me and reached out for a hug. I hugged him then he kissed my cheeks.

"I missed you!" I exclaimed pulling out of his hug.

"You too! How's life been?" He asked showing his perfect white teeth.

"Awesome. Yours?" 

"Great. I've just finished College." He said.

"That's awesome!" I exclaimed. "Come in." I grabbed his arms and pulled him inside the house where Martine and Ashley sat there confused.

"Sit down. I'll go get you some drinks. Is orange juice fine?" I asked.

"Yeah, thanks." He smiled.

I nodded and went to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and got a pitch of orange juice. I poured some on a glass and put the pitch back.

As i walk slowly to the living room, I could hear Ashley and Martine talking to Chase.

"Yeah." Chase said and i could picture him smiling right now.

"Then you got to cook for us sometimes." Ashley said, smirk evident through his voice.

I walk faster to the living room.

"Here's your juice." I said then hand Chase his juice.

"Thanks, Arr." He said smirking.

"You remembered." I laughed.

"Huh?" Ash and Martine asked confused.

"When we where in College, he said he wanted to give me a unique nickname so he called me Arr." I explained sitting down beside Ash on the couch.

"Yeah. Arr, like the pirates say." He said then we both laughed.

"Oh." Ash said. "Well me and Martine are gonna chat upstairs. Nice meeting you, Chase."

"Yeah, nice meeting you." Martine agreed then both of them head upstairs.

"So, what brings you here?" I asked.

"Just wanted to see you since it's been about 2 years since i last saw you." He said.

"Oh. Well how did you found out that i live here?"

"Scarlet told me." He said.

"Oh yeah. I remember giving her my address about a month ago." I nodded.

"So what are you doing tonight?" He asked ruffling his dirty blonde hair.

"I'm actually going on dinner with Martine and Harry." I said smiling.

"Oh, you're New boyfriend right?"

"Yup." I nodded.

"He better treat you right or else." He said.

"Uh.. That's the thing." I sheepishly said. "Remember how i told you my past?"

"Yeah, what about it?" He asked confusedly.

"He's that guy who bully me. Harry Styles." I said looking down, remembering the things he did to me when we where in High School.

I feel him stand up and sat next to me. He rubbed my back soothingly.

"He's the one who started the bullying and beating to you?" He asked.

"Yes." I quietly said.

.

.

.