Chapie 32: First Impression

Aria/Emily's POV

"How've you been?" Cassidy asked as I walk out the airport with her.

"Good, i guess. I actually just broke up with Harry." I said with a sigh, then smiled slightly.

"I'm sorry to hear that. You must've loved him." She says.

"Yeah, I actually did. But then I snapped out of the movie and into reality." I spoke, truthfully.

She coughed a bit and then we went to the Car.

"So about the projects. I'll be giving you some folders from the projects. You just have to pick who you want to work with." She hands me the folders and wow that's a ton folders.

"Thanks." I mumbled then started looking at the folders, starting at the top.

As I kept putting everything on my pile of 'yes' I noticed some awesome ones.

Grimm 4

   I'll play the role of Martha who is a vezen

Expelled
   I play as Katie who is the love interest of Cameron Dallas, in the movie.

The flash

   I play as a victim and I would fall in love with Grant Gustin but would die, unfortunately.

That is some of the projects I'm most excited to do. Specially Grimm because I love that show. Like love love.

"I think I want to do them all." I said with a laugh at the end. Cassidy nodded then collected back the folders.

I'm heaps excited.

.

"So this is where I'll stay, huh?" I smiled.

"Yes. Do you adore it?" Cass asked sitting down on the light purple couch.

"Adore it? I love it!" I exclaimed looking at everything.

"You'll love it more when you see your room." Cass said, leading me to my room.

As she opened the door, I was greeted with white painted walls and an elevated bed, underneath it was a desk. I got really excited seeing the room but what really excited me was the walk in closet. I think this is a little bit too much for 5 months stay, but hey. Atleast I'll be comfortable.

.

I finished putting my last piece of clothing on my closet and shut it. Cassidy left a tad bit earlier than what she planned on because she has to get the projects settled. It excites me since I'll be starting with 'Expelled' tomorrow but only the photoshoot though. I already read some of the parts and It's gonna be amazing, I can tell.

I went up to my bed and opened my twitter account. Out of curiousity, I checked Harry's profile.

I'm sorry if I wasn't enough.

Seeing that tweet made me close my phone and just sigh. I hope tomorrow gets my mind off about him.

.

"Yeah okay." I said to the phone as I shut my car door.

"I'm 'bout to head there right now." I entered the school gate and sure enough, this is the school we are going do the photo shoot.

"It's okay, really. I have Charlie here. Yeah okay, bye" I ended the call and shut my phone, waving at the people fixing the stuffs.

"Charlie!" I exclaimed, seeing a familiar ginger girl.

"Em! It's nice to see you again!" She grinned as we hugged. I let go of her and looked around.

"So this is where we are gonna have the photoshoot, huh?" I chuckled.

"Yep! And there's the casts over there, where you should be." She pointed to a kinda tent looking shelter.

"Oh. Well okay, let's go there!" I exclaimed dragging her. She laughed.

As we got close to the shelter, I pulled out a silly string can from my bag and hid it behind my back. Charlie gave me a questioning look but I just smirked. I surely would love to hear their first impression of me after this.

"Em-" Someone (idk who) said but, me being me, I pulled out the silly string can spray and sprayed it onto that someones face and then to the rest of the people inside the shelter thingy.

"Sorry!" I screamed whilst laughing my arse off. People glared at me for a second but then laughed along with me.

"This movie is perfect for you." The someone said to me, laughing.

"I know right." I grinned.

"Cameron." The someone said reaching out for my hand.

"Emily."

...

A/N:
  First of all, ik that Lia is 'Katie' In expelled but yeah, just go with me ♡
  Second, I'm thinking about changing the person who portrays Aria/Emily here. Tell me what ya think ♡
  And lastly, I love you all ♡