Chapie 27: Dissapointment

Short A/U:

    One Direction's schedule is different to their real ones because, one. I can't handle their sudden change of countries and two. This update is suppose to be published waaaay long but i haven't gotten a chance until now, so enjoy! ✌

-    -     -     -    -

Martine's P.O.V.

"When will Harry be here? I'm starving." I whined rubbing my hungry stomach.

"Wait just a bit. He'll be here." She said as she scanned our surroundings for a curly haired bloke who's extremely late for dinner with his girlfriend and his girlfriend's sister.

"Wait?!" I exclaimed. "We've been here since 8:00 and it's now 8:30."

"Uhm. You could just order and I'll look for Harry outside, okay?"

"Fair enough." I said then Aria got out of her seat and outside this restaurant, into the cold atmosphere of the night.

"Waiter." I said then a waiter quickly was by my side waiting for me to order something.

"I'll have an Ultimate Hot Taco and two regular cokes." I said pointing to what i picked.

"Is that all, ma'am?" He asked smiling politely.

"Yes, thank you." I smiled back then he was quickly gone after he nodded.

I took a look outside and i saw Aria with crossed arms looking from left to right obviously hoping to spot Harry.

I sighed in disappointment knowing that Harry isn't gonna come since it's about 8:40pm now.

As I look at Aria, i felt someone tap me from behind. I slowly look behind and saw a familiar School mate at Holmes Chapel.

"I knew it was you!" She exclaimed enthusiastically as she hug me unexpectedly.

"Hey Alina." I said not that quite perky as she said then hugged back.

"What are you doing here?" She asked taking a seat next to me.

"Well I came to visit my big sis for summer. You?" I said pointing to Aria outside as she nodded.

"Ditto, except it's my brother that i visited." She explained.

"Excuse me, here's your order. Enjoy." The waiter said then put down my order on the table.

The waiter walked away after i said thank you.

"By the way, who are you here with?" I asked her.

"I'm here with my Parents." She smiled. "I gotta get back to my parents but here's my number.We could meet up sometimes and maybe shop. I'm staying here until summer ends."

"Okay, great. Bye." I said smiling and waving at her. She nodded and went back to her Parents.

I sighed and looked back again to Aria who is now heading back here because the paparazzi's just showed up. Another sigh.

"Let's go." She said once she got here. She then pulled me away from our table, leaving money there.

"But i haven't even tasted my food yet." I quitely complained.

"We're just gonna grab food later."

"Ugh, okay." I said then she asked a staff on this restaurant about having a back door we could exit through. But before the staff could ask why, Aria then pointed at the paparazi and said her stage name.

Then the waiter nodded and led us to the back door where we exited, thankfully without any papz in sight.

We then headed to her car.

.

.

.

.