Chapie 2: Hanging Out with The Girls.

Aria/Emily's P.O.V.

"One more pose......... done!" Paige, my photographer said. "Great job, dear!" She said hugging me. "Thanks pai. Gotta go now, bye!" I waved goodbye at her then entered my dressing room. I changed into the same clothes i wore earlier then walked out of the dressing room.

I closed the door behind me and looked behind. "Aaah!" I yelled covering my eyes.

"Oops. Sorry we scared you." A voice i don't recognise that much, said. I put my hands away from my eyes allowing me to see who 'we' are.

I looked at them not believing my eyes. Standing infront of me is LITTLE MIX. As in Perrie, Jade, Jesy, and Leigh Anne. Wow i feel insecure standing infront of such gorgeous girls.

"It's o-okay." I said stuttering. They grinned at me "Hiya! It's nice meeting you Emily Green!" Perrie said pulling me into a hug. I hugged back, then hugged the rest of the girls.

"We're big fans of you! You're so gorgeous!" Jesy exclaimed. I was shocked but i decided to speak. "Thanks and i'm a big fan of you girls too! Mixer For Life!" I laughed fist pumping the air.They laughed along.

"Awesome!" Leigh yelled. "We want to invite you to TGI Friday's. if you have nothing else to do." Jade said grinning widely.

"Wait a sec!" I said jogging over to where Cassidy is. "Hey Cass! Do. i have any other schedules today?"

She looked at her phone.. "Nah, your free!" She said smiling. "Okay thanks. Text me my schedules for tomorrow, kay? Bye!" I hugged her then went back to girls.

"Back and yeah, i'd love to join!" I said with a grin, my american accent mixing with my british accent. Have i told ya that i'm half american-british? Yep.

"Cool. Let's go to TGI Friday's, if that's okay.." Leigh asked.

I love TGI Fridays so i'm totally in. "Sure! I Love TGI Friday's!" I exclaimed happily. "Ooh. By the way, cool accent! Ya british or american?" Jesy aked with a questioning expression.

"Thanks and actually, both." I said slightly chuckling. "Which who?" Perrie Asked. "American dad and British mum." I grinned imagining my parents.

"Cool, where are they?" Jade asked, slightly excited. We where now inside my car "Cheshire." They nodded their heads then make their own conversation. I excited the parking lot then drove to TGI Friday's. I was focused on driving but i could here what they where saying. Oops, sorry mum for eavsdropping.

"Hey, harry lives in chesire right?" Leigh whispered so i wouldn't hear, but i did. "Yeah, maybe they know each other. I mean chesire isn't that big." perrie said. Uh-oh.

"Emily do you know Harry?" Jade said. They all turned to look at me. "Harry Potter? Why yeah." I said fake chuckling..

"Not him Silly! Harry Styles!" Jesy said chuckling. I nodded "Yuppers." They looked at each other. Time to make a move.

"I mean, yeah. He's famous who wouldn't know him?" I chuckled. They all laughed. "Obviously, those who lives in the mountains." Jesy joked. Well, it's rather true.

I parked the car and got out of it. The girls copied my action.

-After Ordering-

We are now seated close to the window. "So when's the new album coming out?" I spoke. They grinned at me excitedly. "On november 11. We hope our mixers will love it." Perrie said, the others nodded

"They'll love it." I said assuringly. "We'll love it and i'll buy three." They laughed at what i said. I put my hands up in defence then laughed.

The waiter came. "Here's your orders ma'am." The waiter gave us our orders. He winked at me then slipped a paper in my hand, which i'm guessing is his number.