Chapie 5: Uh-oh.

Harry's P.O.V.

"Hello Harry." She smiled. "So uhh, how are you?" I said. Way to start a conversation Harry. "I'm good, you?" She nodded.

"Great, now that you're here. You look great by the way." And with that Cheeky Harry's back! She rolled her eyes.

"You're still a cheeky bast- I mean haha thanks?" She said coming out like a question. Hmm. Was she gonna say Cheeky Bastard?!

"Cheeky what?" i asked her raising an eyebrow. "Cheeky... Cheeky uhmm... Cheeky Bus Stop. Yeah! Cheeky Bus Stop." She nervously said.

Cheeky Bus Stop?! Haha. "You're weird." I said to her shaking my head. "I know." she mumbled..

"Emily, Harry! Get your bums on the go and change now. We're starting the photoshoot in 10!" We heard Louis yelled.

"He sure knows how to scream." Emily mumbled. I chuckled, "You'll get used to it love." I winked at her. Again she rolled her eyes.

She stand up and headed to curtains inside the dressing room that her manager had set up for her to change in.

"You got a fiesty one there mate." Liam said ruffling my curls. "Man, not the curls!" I yelled swating his hand away.

He just laughed then went out leaving me to change... She really is Familiar.

I know she was gonna say Cheeky Bastard. But what confuses me is she said "you're still a cheeky bast-" until she changed it.

Meaning, she really knows me for a long time... I'm not sure of who she is, but i'll find out. And for the meantime; i'm gonna pretend i don't think she's familiar like what she is doing to me.

I'll find out soon.

- After The Photoshoot -

"It's nice working with you boys!" Emily's manager exclaimed. We thanked her then went to the dressing room where Emily is.

Before we went inside, we heard giggling girls. "It's the girls." Zayn said grinning. Ah, Perrie, Leigh, Jade and Jesy's inside. They've met before?

"Yup." Zayn said popping the 'p' to me. Damn, did i say that outloud? "Again, yup." Louis chuckled. I groaned.

We went inside and saw Emily and the girls. "Hey girls." We all chorused. Zayn kissed Perrie on the lips then pull out.

I admit. I am jealous. Not because i like Perrie but because i'm a single pringle. Just like Niall.

"Ladies and Guys. Why don't we head over to mine and Dani's house for dinner?" Liam asked us. It's a great idea.

"I agree with Liam." I said. Soon, the boys and the girls agreed but still not Emily. "Well?" Leigh asked Emily.

"Uhmm. Can my best friend come too?" Emily did a puppy dog face. Gosh, she looks adorable!

Waaaiiit..

Did i just call her...

Call her ADORABLE?!

I don't usualy call girls Adorable so this is an experience. Ugh.

"Sure you can!" Liam responded grinning. "I'm bringing Eleanor!" Louis yelled. "Girls, are you bringing anyone special?" Liam asked Leigh, Jade and Jesy.

"My boyfriend's busy." Leigh frowned. "Same." Jesy and Jade sighed. "Aww. Well atleast y'all have boyfriends. hmp." Emily said. All of us chuckled.

"Wait, you're single?" I asked her. Well she's a pretty girl and she's still single like i am. If you know what i mean i will do.

"Uhm yeah. I'm too smokin' for a relationship right now." She joked again placing her hand on her hips then doing a kissy face. We all bursted out laughing.

"Well alright." Liam said. "Wait Liam. Let's swap numbers so you can just text me your address and Me and my best friend will just come there!" Emily exclaimed.

"Yeah okay." Liam smiled then swapped number with Emily. I will just get her number from Liam later...

"Okay, i'll see you guys later. Bye!" She exclaimed then walked out of the dressing room and away..

"So harry, do you like her?" Louis asked and they all circled around me..

Uh-oh.....

Aria/Emily's P.O.V.

"Hello Harry." I fake smiled at him; hoping he'll buy it. "So uhh, how are you?" He asked. Yes! he didn't notice i was fake smiling.

"I'm good. You?" I asked him. "Good, now that you're here." When he said that i resist the urge to punch him.

I rolled my eyes. "You're still a cheeky bast- i mean haha thanks?" Oops it almost slipped. But my statement sounded more like a question now.

"Cheeky what?" Uh-oh. he's suspicious. Way to go Aria. "Cheeky... Cheeky uhmm.... Cheeky Bus Stop! Yeah, Cheeky bus stop!" I nervously said.

Ugh, i hope he buys it. He laughed "You're weird." Great; he bought it. "I know." i just mumbled.

"Emily; Harry! Get your bums on the go! We're starting the photoshoot in 10!" Louis yelled.

"He sure knows how to scream." i mumbled standing up. Harry chuckled. "You'll get used to it love." He winked causing me to roll my eyes.

I went straight to the dressing room consist of a curtain hanging. Cassidy put that up saying that i could just dress there. I didn't bother to argue cuz it's covering me when i get dressed anyways..

** skip to preparing for dinner at Payzer's house **

"Ash! Get ready. We're going for dinner at Liam and his girlfriend's house!!" I screamed walking inside.

"Really?! Have you met one direction already?!" She excitedly said. "Well yeah, and guess what?" I said frowning.

"You reunited with Harry?" She's smart. I nodded " AND he doesn't even remember me, ha!" I exclaimed.

"And what are you gonna do next?" She raised an eyebrow. "I'll make my Revenge, duh!" I said like it was really easy to think of.

"Good idea. I'm guessing you'll make him fall for you then break his heart?" She chuckled. "That's why you're my bestfriend!" I hugged her.

"Eew, you smell like eggs!" I screamed at her. "And is that egg shells in your hair?!" I raised an eyebrow. " Hmm. Did you try to cook again?"

She nodded. "I tried to cook eggs but when i heard a loud thud upstairs; i threw that egg but it went to my head. And i already cleaned up the mess in the kitchen."

She said in one breath then looked at me puppy eyed. "Okay. Just go shower now. You stink." I waved at her. "Oh and wear something nice. Like a dress!" I yelled at her.

I went upstairs and into my room to shower.

- after showering -

I blowdried my hair then did my daily make up routine. After that i curled my hair a bit. I already have something to wear. It's a Pink floral dress that went a lil bit above my knees. I put on my pink sandals, butterfly necklace; small dangling earings, put on some pink stretchy hair piece on my forehead and applied perfume. I looked at the mirror and i look okay.

I grabbed my red purse and went downstairs to see Ashley waiting for me.

She was wearing same makeup as me, blue sleeved dress that went above her knees like mine, blue dollshoes, same butterfly necklace as me but her's blue, blue earrings, and her purse same as mine but blue.

"Thank god you're done. Let's go now. Do you know where?" She asked as we make our way to my car. "Yeah, Liam texted me the address." I answered her.

We got into my car. Then drove off.

This will be fun..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugh. Sorry for the short chapters recently. I've barely time for publishing a lo.ng chapter but i'll try. Kay bye °°

-Craymofo_rose|| signing out °°