Chapter 13: Dream

Aria/Emily's P.O.V.

I was in a room and all i see is black. I blinked and instantly i saw lockers, and people passing by.

Then I realized, I'm at a school. Not just a school, though. My old school. Where i used to get bullied.

I turned around and all the people i see where the ones who used to bully me. Then i saw people pointing at me, laughing.

I don't understand why they are laughing at me. Then suddenly rememberd. I hurriedly run to the bathroom and looked at the mirror.

I saw ME. I saw me! Aria Kenneth! The girl who wears eye glasses, braces and baggy clothes!

"No..." I mumbled.

"No!" I screamed and shut my eyes closed.

I silently sobbed and open my eyes.

I looked at my surrounding and saw that i was on a stage. I touched my face and hair.

Eye Glasses, Braces, Messy hair.

I looked infront and saw people. A lot of people. They were all laughing at me. Then i saw a person come near me...

Harry Styles.

He hugged me but i pushed him away. I saw anger in his eyes.

He glared at me and pushed me back. I stumbled down on my knees and silently cried. I then felt a hand on my chin lifting it tightly.

i saw Harry's eyes.

"Nobody. And i mean, Nobody. Pushes me bitch!" He yelled at me and then slapped me hard.

I cried harder.

That only made Harry even mad.

He balled up his fist and got ready to punch me. I was terrified.

"Noooooooo!"

----------------------

Ashley's P.O.V.

It was about 2:30am and i heard a voice.

I step out of my bed and out of my room. I listened to the voice again and heard it coming from Aria's Room.

I hurriedly went to her room. I saw her shaking her head and crying, but she's still asleep. Uh-oh.

I quickly went to her bed and next to her. She was saying 'no'. I shook her shoulders.

"Aria! Wake up!" I screamed at her but she still seems to be asleep. I shook her shoulders again but this time, with more force.

"Aria!" I screamed again.

"Nooooooo!" She screamed and sit up. She have her eyes open while tears were streaming down.

I quickly hugged her and stroke her hair. I felt her hug back.

"Shh. It was just a nightmare. Nobody will hurt you ever again." I said quitely to her. She was still crying.

"B-but, H-he hurt me again. He h-hurt me again. We where on the school stage and-and people were la-laughing and he hit me." She explained while sobbing.

"Shhh. It was just a bad, bad dream. It was in the past." I said calming her down. "Now i want you to stay here, while i get some water okay?"

She nodded shortly and i quickly went down and got some water. Once i got the water, i quickly went up to her room and gave it to her.

"Drink." I told her. She slowly drink the water and finished it whole.

"Ash, I'm okay now." She explained. I nodded my head. "Okay. Go get some sleep now and i'll sleep in my room. Goodnight Ari." I smiled weakly at her.

I stand up and was about to open the door when she stopped me.

"Ash." She said. "Thank you for not being one of them. You're the bestest friend in the whole world. I love you."

I smiled at her. "You're welcome. And i know i'm the best, no need to remind me. Hmm, I love you too bestie. Now go to sleep."

I closed the door behind me and went to my room. I went to bed and snuggled with it.

Soon enough, i felt my eyelids get heavier and i slowly drifted to sleep...

---------------

Aria/Emily's P.O.V.

Once Ashley left the room, i just sat there. Thinking....

Why did they bully me? What did i ever do wrong to them? Out of all the unpopulars on school, Why me? Am i really that useless? Am i really that ugly?

And thinking....

Why was he so nice on my first week? Did he just toyed with me? Why did he become a dick? Why did he hurt me? Why him? Why?!

I sobbed quietly. I don't really want to think of it, so i wiped my tears away.

I gotta be a tough girl.

I lay on my bed again but this time, i didn't think of the past. I thought of my Revenge.

My eyelids felt heavier and heavier until i fell asleep.

------------------------

Next update is for about 1 week and i'll make it long! Byeeee x

-Craymofo_Rose°°