~ N-I-N-E ~ {II}

~ Sunday; 7th of June 2020 ~

~ P-E-T-E ~

"Pandaaa," Patrick whined, dragging out the last vowel. He rolled onto his back and looked at the camera at an awkward angle. He furrowed his eyebrows and pulled the screen down for a better and more comfortable view of the screen.

"Lunchbooox," I mimicked with similar tone. We both grinned and he rolled his eyes, looking away. "You're very pretty, you know that?"

"No, I am not!" He quickly looked at the camera again, a snap in his voice. Though my words worked as his cheeks flared red. "I am about as potato as potato can get!"

"But potatoes are beautiful vegetables," I argued. "Very useful to the world as well. They can power light bulbs, provide means of communication, exist in almost every American food ever-"

"I get your point. Argument lost," he sighed, looking away again. I chuckled. We sat in a comfortable silence for a few minutes before he spoke up again. "I wish you were here. Like, right here. Laying down on me."

I raised both of my eyebrows. "Patri-"

"WAIT THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT!" He sat up quickly, adjusting the laptop screen again. His face was a bright red and eyes wide.

"Mhm, deny it all you want. We both know you bottom."

"Peeeeeeteeee," he whimpered, hiding his face in the covers of his bed. "This is not what I wanted to talk about."

"Do you have any kinks?" I asked. He looked at me. "Fetishes?" He snorted and buried his face deeper into the blankets, completely hiding his head from visibility.

"Whaa en nom oz iour comserm."

"What?" I snicker lightly. "I know you said something, but it sounds like gibberish."

"That is none of your concern!" He said quite loudly after picking up his head again. His face was now a very deep red and his eyes were closed, nose slightly scrunched up.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry," I apologized but couldn't help the smile from pulling at my lips.

"Pete?" I heard my mom speak from the doorway. I looked over and saw her standing with Hayley. "You have a visitor?" She raised her eyebrows and looked at the bright orange haired girl, as Hayley smiled and walked over, sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Later," I mouthed silently. My mom nodded and left.

"Pretty good timing Hayley," I greeted her.

"Who that?" Patrick looked at her with curiosity.

"Is this the oh so famous Patrick?" She glanced at me before waving at the screen. Patrick smiled and waved back.

"Yeah," I nervously laughed. "Patrick, this is Hayley. Hayley, this is my boyfriend, Patrick."

"Nice to put a face to a name," Hayley nodded.

"So how's no Aaron, I don't wannaaaaa!" When I looked back at the screen, Aaron was practically dragging Patrick off of the bed.