chapter 9

Darcy pov , I was surprised at what harry did. Why did he do that?!anyway I was relieved that I didn't kiss niall. He seemed relaxed too. Everyone was cheering for what he did. " aww it's seems that harry couldn't stand watching his gf kiss another man " said louis . " shut up louis " said harry . He was blushing . Idk why. Anyway the night passed and we enjoyed the night. The nextday harry went to the studio . I wake up and ate my food. I noticed a guitar . I grabbed it.i miss playing guitar. I started playing guitar when I was 7 years old. I started to play a few songs. When I was in the middle of playing. I heard sth drop.i opened my eyes. It was harry " sorry continue u didn't tell me that u play guitar. " he said " there are a lot of things u don't know about me " I said. " how long have u been playing" he asked " I started playing since I was 7 " I smiled " any other hidden talents " he asked ." I can speak french, Italian and spanish , turkish, greek and a little bit of Chinese " I said " wow " he opened his mouth. He was speechless. " I also can dance tango salsa " I said " wow u are amazing can u teach me how to dance " he said. " ok " I stood up and put his hands on my waist. " follow my steps 1-2-3" I said .he tried to miserably follow me .I laughed at him " hhhaha u look like an idiot " " no I am not I am a quick learner " he protested. He seemed cute. " ok one more time 1-2-" suddenly his legs sliped and he fell on the top of me. I started at his eyes . He stared at mine. God his eyes are so green. They are gorgeous. It seemed like he was staring in my soul. Suddenly his face approached more and more. My brain refused to kiss him but my lips were so hungry for his. It felt so right. He was one inch away when his lips was about to touch mine. We heard the door bell ringing. He coughed and stood up helping me to stand. He went downstairs to open the door. I followed him. I saw a woman and young lady. They were so pretty. They looked alot like harry " mum gemma come inside " he huged his mum and I assume she is his sister. She looked like him."mum gemma this is my gf darcy Castillo darc this is gemma my sis and ann my mom" he said " nice to meet u mrs styles " she huged me.she seem nice " hi gemma" I said " hi darcy harry u got ur self a pretty gf do u know that Harrys favorite name is darcy" she said "didn't he tell u?"" No hw didn't" I smiled. That's why he was smiling when he knew my name. "Come in mum . Iam gonna cook the lunch " he said and than he went to the kitchen. I felt nervous.although it wasn't real,but I felt like gis real gf. Ann asked me about how we met I told her what I told louis and el. They seem convinced " did u know that people thought that harry was a girl when he was a kid since he was so pretty to be a boy . He once come home crying " said gemma " no way really" I said laughing " he must have been really cute" " he was so cute wait one sec I think I have a picture of him when he was a kid" she said . She took a picture from her bag and gave it to me. " gosh he was so cute" I smiled at the picture. " he used to defend girls at school and bring them flowers when they cried " ann said " mom" harry yelled from the kitchen " u re embarrassing me " said harry." No I am not she is ur gf afterall" said ann. We kept laughing and eating . " it's time for us to leave it was great meeting u darcy " said mrs styles. " it was great meeting u too mrs styles " I said " no call me ann we become a family now" she said and huged me. I blushed. " bye gemma " I said " bye darc harry take her of her. U got ur self a keeper don't break her heart or I will break urs" she said then left. It was amazing. I felt like they were my family. When harry was doing the dishes. He asked " u never told me about ur family? What does ur parents work" I was frozen. I didn't know what to say so I had lie " my mum doesn't work and dad is a businessman " " do u have any siblings ?" He asked " nope iam an only child " I said " I am afraid to ask if u don't wanna answer go ahead" he said " no its ok go ahead " I said " why did u run away ?" He asked " I r run away bec I wanted to find out who I am and make my own mistakes and decisions I wanted to feel free for once in my life " I said. He didn't say anything he just smiled. I felt guilty ,I hated to lie but I had no choice. I can't tell him who I am. He will hate me. Everyday I feel horrible for lying to him but I have no choice.