chapter 31

darcy pov,                                                                                                                                                                                  ( thats great but what are we gonna do ?) asked louis

darcy pov,                                                                                                                                                                                  ( thats great but what are we gonna do ?) asked louis.(well ella loves parties with friends and teedybears  thats all i know ) i said .( we can throw a party for here but how we will let her get out of here ?) asked harry. (we can ask niall to take her to star bucks , cinema any place far from here ) i suggested .( thats great and i will do the cooking ) harry said. i high fived him.( i ll tell him when he return back ) i said. they all nodded. i was so excited, so i went to sit on the sofa and watch tv when i felt something furry rubbing against my leg . i looked down ( oh dusty , come here ) i said and carried the kitty .(aww doesnt harry play with u ?) i asked dusty . she looked at me in the eyes pouting . i started to play with her and running after her the whole house . she brought a ball of strings from under the table . i threw it at her and we started to play i fell into the sofa and took it and she sat on my chest . she was so cute, her eyes were pretty. she buried her furry head into my chest , i hugged her . she was so cute .  i was laughing at her , she looked like a baby ( awww dusty u are so cute , the cutest kitty ever , i already love u ) i said patting her head . she kept moaning and poking her tongue out ( oh poor u , hungry right i bet harry leaves u hungry doesnt he ?) i went to the kitchen and brought cats food and put it in her bowl and brought it to her.i kept patting her someone coughed . i looked up ,it was harry(  hey , it seems that u too get along well) he pointed at the kitty( oh yeah , she is the cutest ever dont u agree poor she , she was hungry ) i pouted ( yup cutest ever , cuter than me ) he faked crying . i throw a pillow at him playfully .                                                                                                                                                       niall pov,                                                                                                                                                                                   ( thanks ni , that was the best nandos ever i was wrong about it , it tastes amazing ) ella said happily, she was so pretty( u are welcome see i told u it is the greatest place in the world ) i  laughed at her (if u wanna go again tell me , ik the owner , he will let us free )( really ?thats great thanks ni ) she hugged me . i hugged her back , she was so cute . (niall are u here ?) yelled liam ( i gotta go bye love ) i said and kissed her on the cheeks . she blushed , she was so cute . (thanks mate for ruing the moment ) i sighed ( what , were u going to kiss her ?) he smirked at me ( nope , dude  she was just thanking me for nandos )i said. ( is our leprechaun in love ?) he asked making kissing faces .( stop it ) i yelled playfully at him ( so what is the emergency ?) ( we are gonna throw a party for el and darcy will tell u the details )he said.( is her birthday tomorrow ?) i asked so nervous . god what iam gonna bring her ? what if she didnt like the gift ?( calm down mate its after tomorrow , we still have time ) he said.( but u didnt tell me what happened there in nandos?) (she didnt like it first before even trying it can u believe it ?who doesnt like this great place ?anyway we went there and i let her try the food and she loved it )i said day dreaming about her ( and ?) he teased me (we ate icecream and laughed and threw it at our faces , till we were covered with it . she is so cute , perfect , amazing , pretty , the way she laughs , she smiles .its perfection , even her ..) liam interpreted me ( oh , what cam down ur horses i think u arent inlove u are OBSESSED WITH HER  mate  ) he said . i nodded . someone knocked on the door . ( come in ) said liam . it was darcy (niall , i ve been looking for u , how did it go with ella ?) she asked ( we went to nandos and ate icecream ) i said ( and he was day dreaming about her perfect eyes ,,blablabla ) liam teased me . i threw a pillow at him . darcy laughed hard . liam pouted . i glared at him. ( anway , ellas birthday is after tomorrow so we are gonna throw a party for her ) she said. i nodded ( we want u to take to starbucks the whole day , keep her busy , harry will cook than when we finish , we will call u and than u can come ) she said ,(thats great but what should i get her , i mean  iam afraid that she wont like my gift ) i was nervous ( dont worry ni, she will especiallybecause its from u , she loves teddybears , parties oh and she adores necklaces )she said . ( thanks darc )i said .(anytime ) she replied and left . (so what are u going to get her i havent decided yet but i think a necklace would be good ) i said . i was so excited and couldnt wait longer , i want to see her reaction when she sees my gift , will she love it ? i hope so .