chapter 34

Harry pov,                                                                                                                                                                              my face was too pale, i felt that the whole world stopped and i couldn't breath anymore , she..s..she cant die. I am such an idiot. N..no darcy dont die. I quickly took off my shirt and kept swimming and swimming . i couldn't find her , i went deeper . she wasn't there . god , no ,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no please . i was panicking , she ca..cant die . i was searching for her . 15 min passed and i cant find her no ,no . the lads were waving at me , they were panicking , i kept going deeper , i found  here hand . i took it , it was her , i  was crying from happiness , i dont know even that is even possible since we were in the water . i started to pull her up  with all my strength . i carried her and put her on the shore , her face was so pale , i checked her breath ( oh no she isnot breathing ) i said started to panic , i did cpr , she wasnt breathing , i kept blowing air in her mouth , with no use ( she ...s..she is dead ) cried ella , niall hugged her ( its all ur fault )' austin yelled at me , he was about to punch me when louis held him (liam c..call an ambulance ) i said and he did , ( no,,,no plz dont die , iam sorry ) i was crying , suddenly she started to cough water , she started to open her eyes slowly , blinking (darcy are u ok ?)i  asked her. (i..iam fine )she said.(what happened ?) i hugged her tightly , i was sobbing (ha..harry iam ok ) she said.( i...i though i lost u ) i sobbed, she wiped my tears, austin rolled his eyes.( u idiot , i..i thought u were dead) ella sobbed and hugged her .( the ambulance is on its way ) said liam (a..ambulance no iam fine )she said ( u ve to go to the hospital ) austin said .( no , iam fine ) she said . ( i just feel cold ). i wrapped a towel around her . ( come on )i carried her and put her in the rogue , the lads followed me ,when we arrived i carried her and put her on the bed ( iam so sorry darc , i didnt mean to ..) she put her finger on my mouth ( shhh , harry its ok u didnt  know that i cant swim ) she said .( i.. i was about to lose u ) i said shaking. ( u didnt , its ok ) she smiled ( u can change  ur clothes , if u need any help tell me ) i said and kissed her forehead. she nodded , than i went to prepare a soup and make food for her . i prepared everything and put it on a tray( darcy did u  finish changing ?) i knocked it ( come in harry ) she said , i opened the door ( here u go ) i put the tray on  the bed . she was trying to hold the fork but her poor hands were shaking .( hey , i will feed u ) she smiled and started to feed her , she was so cute even when she is sick , she looked like small baby.  when she finished the soup , i took the tray and tucked her in ( harry can u cuddle me , its too cold ) i smiled at her . i cuddled her till she drifted to sleep , i kissed her forehead,  someone  knocked the door so i went to open it . ( is she ok ?) asked ella ( yup , she is , she ate soup and now she is asleep ) i said .( i hope it isnot serious ) said louis .( me too ) i said looking at the floor feeling embarrassed because all of this because of me . ( i cant believe that i did this to her ) i said ( hey, itsnot ur fault dont blame urself ) said eleanor( maybe u should ) austin said , i looked at him , he seemed to be so furious .( its all ur fault , she was about to die because of u ) he yelled at me ( hey , he didnt know calm down austin ) said ella , she grabbed his arm ( since the day she met u , she went through all this shit because of u , u made her cry , and she was about to die BECAUSE OF U  ) he yelled at me ( u think i would let her drown , i didnt know that she cant swim ) i yelled back trying to lower my voice ( she is asleep dont yell ) i said ( oh please , like u care ) he rolled his eyes ( actually i do , i do care about her and i didnt mean it if i made her cry ,i didnt do it on purpose  )i couldnt control my anger .( hey mate calm down )louis tried to stop me from punching this jerk(maybe u should just leave her alone , its enough what u did )he said ( u cant tell me what to do ?) i glared at him ( oh really why is that ?) he yelled ( because iam herBOYFRIEND  not U ) I SAID .i know that i am not her real bf but it felt like we were real dating , i feel so protective of her (HER BOY FRIEND  please dont make fun of me ) he smirked, everyone looked confused except ella ( what does he mean by that arent u and darcy dating ?)asked louis.