chapter 17

Darcy pov, " I want u to move in with me and el " austin said." What why ?"I asked confused." U ve been here for along time and I think it's best for u to stay at someone's house whom u know well" he said ." Ik harry he helped me alot. He was there for me and .." he interpreted me" and as soon as he gets bored he will kick u out" he said raising his eye brows."no he wont and I can't leave him he needs me he can't stand and he needs my help." I protested. "Fine just think about it till he removes his cast than u can stay with me " he says "do u love him?"" I.. he helped me and I cant leave him?" I said" still didnt answer me?" He said." I don't we are just..friends"i lied .I don't why I did say this but I can't have feelings for him when he doesn't" fine just when u change ur mind call me" he said kissed me on the cheeks than left. Harry pov, " do u love him?" I heard him asking her .." I.. he helped me and I cant leave me" she said. She seemed hesitated. " still u don't answer me?" He said. " no.i don't love him.we are just friends" she said. Did she just say that she doesn't love him. I felt someone stabbed me in my heart when she said those words. Am I really a fool to fall for her ? I thought I could find someone who will really love me as Katy but I think I was a fool after all. When austin left she came and joined me on the sofa " so.. harry u seem angry something happened?" She asked .she seemed nervous. " nope nothing look I am gonna sleep" I said bitterly. " ok iwill help u" she said trying to take my hands to help me to stand. I pushed her arms away gently" thanks I can stand on my own" I said not looking at her than I went upstairs and took a blanket some pillows and put them into the sofa next to the bed. " harry what are u doing?" She asked confused looking at the pillows ."nothing I will sleep here today " I said coldly. " but Why?"she asked ."I just want to" I said than took my teddy bear and hugged it and drifted to sleep. Darcy pov, I watched him snoring slightly like babies. I kept playing with his beautiful curls. Was he mad? Did he hear me and austin talking?! I regret lying to austin. I do love harry. Nope I don't love him .iam deeply completely inlove with him. He probably doesn't feel the same. I wish he knew how much I love him.i kissed him on the forehead and climbed into the bed to sleep but I couldn't sleep. I miss his smell although we are in the same room but I miss his smell, his hug, his hands wrapped around my waist. ******************************♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ afer a couple of weeks, harry got better and was able to walk again. We decided to celebrate him getting better so we went to the studio and I was so excited to give him my present. Although he was trying to avoid me but I can't leave him "I am so happy that u can walk again harry here is ur gift" I said." Awe thanks u didnt have to"he said hugging me. " a kitty" he said amused. " ik that u love kittesI hope u like it.ik its a bit childish" I said " are u kidding me this is thebest gift I ve ever had thanks love " he spin me . We were laughing when someone entered. The last person I want to see at this time.