chapter10

Darcy pov , me and harry were sleeping. When his phone rang. He answered it. " yeah liam. Now ok fine see u there ok bye" he said." What does he want?" I asked."we ll ve breakfast than go to the beach. Everyone is coming sofia,liam louis and el everyone" he said " but I don't have a bathsuit" I said. " don't worry love el is coming maybe u can borrow one of hers" he kissed me on the check and went to make the breakfast. After we ate el and sofia came " hey el hey sofia" I hugged both of them. They did the same" so do u have a bikini?" el asked "nope ok u I ve extra one u can wear it it's orange " " thanks alot"i replied. I went to change into the bikini and put my hair on a bun. I felt insecure this is the first time I have ever wore sth so exposed anyway I put on sunglasses a white shirt and sandals. " guys we are ready let's go " said sofia.finally we arrived at the beach. It was quite. They were no one .I think it's a special beach for celebrites. "So who is gonna swim first?" Asked louis "me" said Eleanor. Then they kept throwing each other with water. I decided to read a book .I took off the shirt and sat under the umbrella and started to read. I noticed harrys eyes widen. He was bitting his lips.i dk why .I decided to start reading when a voice interpreted me "don't u love swimming?" Harry asked. He was wearing an orange short. His body was full of tattoos. I am not a tatoo fan but he looked super hot. "I do love swimming it's just that I feel like reading now" I replied smiling. He noded. Than he decided to join them "comeon darc don't be a joy killer come and join us the water is amazing" said zayn " thanks zayn I am fine right here" I said.suddenly all the boys came closer and threw me in the water. I was shocked and they started to laugh "u idiots"i screamed playfully. They kept laughing harder .then we decided to relax alittle bit. El and louis were sitting next to each other talking. Liam and sofia were still in the water. And zayn was asleep. Niall was just taking a tan so I decided to walk on the sand. While I was walking I saw a guy approaching me. He seemed hot I must admit." Hey beautiful what's ur name?" He asked" darcy" I replied." Beautiful name for a beautiful girl do u have a bf"he asked " what do u want ?" I asked. I started to get angry. "Let's hook up its seems like u don't ve a bf otherwise he won't leave such beauty alone like this" he smriked. Harry pov, darcy today looked hot. She had such an amazing body and she was wearing my favorite color orange. It suited her well.i searched for her but I didn't find her so I decided to ask the guys "liam did u see darcy?" I asked "I think she walked that direction " he said " thanks mate " I said. When I was walking I saw darcy with some strange dude. When I came closer I saw here slapping him in the face so I decided to interfere." Wtf I told u leave me alone" she yelled at him"whats wrong darc" I asked " he keeps flirting with me though I told him thousands of times to back off "she said seemed frustrated. " what the hell dude leave her alone" I yelled at him " why are u here her bf?" He asked " yes iam " I replied. " anyway that won't change a thing u still hot "he smriked. "How did u find someone fit like this in a club or sth?" I couldn't control myself. I punched him in the face. I kept punching him when darcy screamed " stop harry plz stop " .soon the boys heard her voice and cane . They tried to calm me down. the boy ran away afarid. His face was full of blood. Liam was holding me to keep me from punching him . Suddenly I heard the sound of cameras and paparazzi. " shit how did they know that we are here?" I asked angrily. " idk let's go quickly" liam ordered. When we were about to leave .one of the paparazzi approached us and said " harry is this ur new gf why did u hit this guy ?" I pushed the man away and entered the car when we arrived at louis home all of us .paul was waiting for us " Paul what are u doing here?" I asked surprised. " well u hit a man and had a gf what the hell harry didn't I tell u u supposed to stop dating for a while" he yelled at me " well that's my life and iam free to do what I want .I love darcy and won't leave her" I said " but harry ur image" he said " I don't care about my image I care about darcy " I yelled " fine then u guys have to go public starting from tomorrow " he said " why ?" I asked" the paps are crazy now u ve to announce that u are dating?" He said" harry we can't go public" darcy said" why ?" Asked Paul idk what to say.