chapter 28

darcy pov,                                                                                                                                                                                  (how could he ? she is pretty, smart and

darcy pov,                                                                                                                                                                                  (how could he ? she is pretty, smart and ..ugh she is just perfect ) niall become angry .(when did they breakup?) ( a month ago , she was so broken , he cheated on her with her bully on their anniversary )i sighed .( from that day she promised herself that she would never ever love again) ( but why , i mean not all guys are assholes , some are good too . anyway would be the happiest man alive if they were together ) he said. i looked at his eyes . he truly absolutely in love with her . i smiled at him. ( u know if someone can love her and change her mind. someone nice , charming and treat her like a princess ) i teased him . he blushed ( thanks darc , i will keep as our secret ) he kissed my cheeks.( and for the record . ella loves teddy bears buy her one and she will be happy to the moon and back) i said. he nodded and left . i was so tired and it was already dark so i decided to go to sleep . i went to mine and harrys room . he was already asleep . i kissed his cheeks and slept next to him.  i  quickly drifted to sleep . the next morning i woke up it was 7 am so i decided to annoy austin so i went to his room and entered . i told the reception man that i wanna make him a surprise so i took the key and opened the door . i jumped on the bed ( come on sleepy head , wake up plz pretty plz wake up ) i said . he groaned ( darc get out i wanna sleep ) he throw a pillow at me . i picked it up and said ( nope not gonna happen , u are gonna wakeup lazy boy plz pretty plz ) i kept singing ( wakeup .... wake up,wakeup,wakeup) he sighed and tackled me down . he was tackling me i was laughing . i gave him a kiss on the cheeks ( come on we are gonna cook ) i said ( cook ? how do u even manage to come in my room) he asked . ( its secrets come on wash ur face and follow me ) i said. he washed his face brushed his teeth and we went to the kitchen in the boys suit .  ( lets make a cake ) i said loudly so excited . ( a cake ?! in the morning at 7 am ) he asked ( yup come on i will bring the eggs) i ordered him . ( yes chef ) he said. i laughed . i put the eggs in the bowl and start to mix them . austin was making the yeast suddenly he accidentally throw floor at me.  ( oh no u didnt ) i said. ( iam sorry i didnt mean to ) he said . i took some flower at him . his hair was ruined .(tell me that u didnt mean it ) he said .( i did) i smirked . ( oh no , game on ) we started to throw floor at each other our faces , the kitchen everything was covered in floor .( come on i will take a picture of u ) i said and quickly clicked on the camera . he tackled me down ( u are gonna delete this ) he protested ( iamnot ) i laughed hard at him ( come on plz , pretty plz ) he pleaded me . ( nope , i wont , i dont care how much u are cute , i will put it on Instagram) i  told him ( plz , darc tell me the password ) he begged me . i poked my tongue at him . we were on the floor ( what did u do to MY KITCHEN) harry sighed dramatically .( we wanted to make a cake and we ended up throwing floor at each other ) i said .( come on harry dont be dramatic ) ( how can i not be , everything is ruined the floor , my poor kitchen ) he said . suddenly liam appeared he was about to take sth out of the fridge . when he saw the scene he was shocked (  ,holy shit what is going on here?) he asked ( well u see lili me and austin were about to make a cake and we ended up food fighting) i said. (and they destroyed my poor kitchen ) harry said angrily.( hey its just some floor we will clean it up ) i said . ( well u guys are going to clean this and u harry stop being so dramatic ) liam said . harry sighed and left ( iam sorry darc , i didnt mean to cause u problems )austin apologized ( hey austin dont apologize , it isnot ur fault besides we had fun ) i said . (harry is just acting weird these days , idk why ?) i said . (come on lets clean up and make our CAKE ) i said . he laughed as soon as we finished the cake and let everyone taste it ( wow its amazing ) said niall ( the cake is so good did u do it by urself darc?) asked louis ( nope i did , u see this mr helped me here great teamwork ) we high fived . harry rolled his eyes. seriously idk what is his problem . why he has been acting  like a total bitch and seem angry all time . i need to talk to him since austin arrived all he did was being moody and annoying . this is not the harry that i know . the harry that i love.