chapter 20

darcy pov ,                                                                                                                                                                                i was so afraid what to do

darcy pov ,                                                                                                                                                                                i was so afraid what to do . be strong darc , u can do it . ( nah, its just similarity , it will be such an honor to be compared to to her loyalty , iam nth like her .she is a princess, iamnot plus if u have the same name as a celeb ,it doesn't mean u are related.) i faked smile to hide my fears. she nodded ( sorry i was just curious ) she apologized, ( its OK love ) i replied . ( we heard that 1d is going on a tour ) a fan asked. ( yup soon we will tell u the details thanks guys but we ve to go but we promise we will do more of  twit cams soon thanks ) harry said . ( thanks guys , its was good talking to u ) i said blowing a kiss to the screen ( bye ) me and harry said waving than he shut his lap . ( so ?) he said. ( so ?) i said confused. ( princess hmm mm ) he said smirking. (  impossible right i would never be a princess. i mean come on look at me ) i said sarcastically. (u  will always be a princess to me darc ) he said. ( aww thanks haz ) i said hugging him.  ( come on , lets go to sleep ) he said. he brought my head to his chest . we both closed our eyes. i felt comfortable and safe hearing his heart beats relaxing me . i soon drifted to sleep not giving a care about tomorrow, just enjoying the moment.                                                                                                                            ******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************* the next morning , me and harry were having our breakfast when suddenly his phone rang in his pockets . he got it out ( hey simon , are u serious , thats great , ok i will tell the lads  bye ) he said. ( what is it harry ?) i asked . ( its simon , he wants to tell the lads that we are going on a tour next week . a small tour , it will last for 3 months . isnt it great . we will have alot of fun. and guess what is great too. u can come with us ) he said . ( what ... me going with u on a tour ) i said  starting to panic . ( idk harry i mean  i cant leave here . my family is here ) i said . ( u said that u escaped because u want to be free . i think that it will be good opportunity to explore more of the world . plus we will go on our private helicopter . come on darc ) he said trying to persuade me . ( idk haz ... fine i will think about it )i said . i mean how can i travel with him and leave ella and austin alone plus we were only pretending what if my family discovered  where am i ? i cant risk this. harry went to the lads when i was on the phone with el  texting her.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           d for darcy , e for ella.                                                                                                                                     d :  harry and the lads are going on a tour and he asked me to go with him el .                                      e : what , did u say yes ?                                                                                                                                                      d :idk el i said, i will think about it . iam so confused .                                                                                           e:  what if they recognize u ? what will u do ?                                                                                                           d: he siad they will go on their private helicopter plus ican disguise itsnot aproblem u know i just cant go alone plz come with me .                                                                                                                           e: are u kidding ?! ofcourse u will go with harry as his gf but i cant come .                                                   d: aww plz el u know i cant go alone plus i am sure the lads will be okay with it  especially ni       e:what do u mean ?                                                                                                                                                              d: kidding plz come with me plus i think austin will return back to paris and they will go there so we can be together all of us . ucant stay alone , its for 3 months , it will be good for us to get to visit new places . plz .... pretty plz                                                                                                                                   e: ugh... fine  love u boobear .                                                                                                                                          d: love u sweetie pie, now i have to call him to tell him that u will come with us bye                             e: bye crazy friend.                                                                                                                                                                end of conversation .                                                                                                                                                              i laughed at her . i decided to call harry                                                                                                                       ( hey haz , i ve surprise for u) i said , so excited to tell him that i will finally explore the world with him . ( hey love , what is it ?   ) he asked clearly confused. ( iam coming with u but ella will come with us too since austin is returning back to paris .) i said( thats great love, so ella is coming ) i heard him saying this . there were noise next to him .( ella is coming , thats great, that will be the best tour ever. cant wait ) i heard a voice next to harry ( sorry thats niall ) he apologized. i laughed hard ( its ok say hi to him for me bye haz ) i said . ( bye love ) he said than he hanged up . i cant wait to travel and explore the world with him . i am so excited . i will do what i want, visit the places i didnt have the chance to see, have fun with the lads and the bestie. iam so happy that el will come with me , i forgot to ask her what happened with her and niall on the date they went on. i think i was too busy with me and harrys issues and completely forgot about them . iam so excited for her and hope that niall will be able to heal her wounds which her idiot ex caused her . he seems to be decent and nice lad. hope that things will work out between these two .