chapter 32

niall pov ,                                                                                                                                                                                   today is ellas birthday , shit its 11am i, i ve to take e...

niall pov ,                                                                                                                                                                                   today is ellas birthday , shit its 11am i, i ve to take el , so they could prepare everything , i was so excited , so i  brushed my teeth , washed my face and took a quick shower . ( el , wake up , wake up love . el come on ) i  tried to wake her up . she didnt even move ( fine . u left me no choice ) i said.  i brought my guitar and started to play rock and roll songs ( wake uppppppppppppppppppppp) i screamed . she fell from the bed surprised . she was shocked . ( good morning love ) i said. ( u idiot ) she screamed at me . ( nah ah  u are gonna wake up or iam going to sing again ) i told her . she glared at me ( fine )she pouted. i laughed at her reaction ( get dressed because we are gonna spend the whole day together ) i started to dance in a weird way so excited . she laughed ( u are really weird ) she laughed pointing at me . she washed her face , i decided to stay outside till she finishes getting dressed .when she finished ( nah , thats just too causal ) i said. ( are u we going to a restaurant or something ?) she asked .  i nodded so she sighed and went to change her clothes again . ( thats good now lets go ) i said and  took her hands . she looked at me confused . we went to starbucks . it was good , we had so much fun after that we went to restaurant . (so what are u going to order love ?) i asked . she was looking at the menu ( iam going to order pasta , alfredo pasta ) she said . ( same as her ) i told the waitress who was looking at me up and down , she was wearing short skirt , her boobs were out , she looked like a slut . me and el were laughing and talking when she came with our orders ( do u wanna have anything else sir ?) she asked trying to show me her boobs . i looked at her disgusted( no thanks not a thing ) i said coldly . i was about to take my fork when i noticed a paper with her number . i was about to lecture her , when ella yelled at her ( u know what u can flirt with anyone , because he will never look at someone like u , go pick another table and show them ur clearly fake boobs before i tell the manager )  she gritted through her teeth   the waitress glared at her and left . i was laughing at her jealous , angry reaction , she was cute and more hot . ( what ?) she asked me ( nothing love lets continue our food ) i told her . we went to the funfair . ( omg this is amazing , i love it , i adore it ) she kept jumping like kids  i laughed at her . we decided to play the roller coaster ( no niall , i cant iam so afraid what if i fall .what if ..) i interpreted her ( dont worry , its safe plus i am here with u , do u trust me ?) i asked her . ( of course i trust u ni ) she said . i smiled at her .  after we finished it ( see , it wasnt so difficult ) i told her s, she nodded. her eyes were glued on  a panda toy . ( lets go , i will win this ) i said. i tried to shout at the target but i failed ( its ok niall, iamnot sad ) she tried to fake a smile ( nah i will win it for u ) i said .finally after 3 shots i won ( u won sir what toy do u like ?) the man asked me ( see , i told u , i will win ) i told her . her eyes were glued at the panda ( i want the panda ) i told the man . the man gave the panda to me . ( here u go ) i told . her eyes shined like a small kid who won his favorite toy ( thank u , thank u , thank u )  she hugged me crushing my bones . i laughed at her . she hugged the panda , my phone rang , it was darcy ( come on lets go home ) i told her . when we arrived at him . it was dark (niall , where is everyone , did the light went out ?) she asked me confused ( surprise ) the guys screamed and  they came out from their hidden place ( happy birthday el ) they all said . ( awww thanks guys u didnt have to ) she said and hugged everyone . darcy and harry gave her a box . she opened it ( omg , thanks guys thats my favorite dress , the one i wanted to buy ) she said and hugged them . (thanks louis , i will defiantly love it ) she hugged el and louis , they brought her iphone ,  liam and zayn brought her laptop ( and the biggest one is here ) 5 sos said they gave her the biggest teddy bear u can ever imagine . she cried and was shocked ( ahhhhhhhhh thanks god i love u , i love it ) she hugged all of them ( and now its my turn ) i gave her the box. she opened it ( omg , niall u didnt ) she smiled widely .(its beautiful ) she said . it was a necklace with heart shape ( u are special to me ) words were craved into it . ( ah and i forgot this ) i said and gave her a box full of every kind of chocolate . she hugged me tightly and kissed me on the cheeks ( thanks ni , i love it , i love it so thats why u took me out the whole day so that they can prepare everything ) she said . ( yup ) i said , i kissed her nose .( i love it ni , i love u , i really do ) she said in my ears . i was shocked , did she just confess her love to me ?