chapter 25

darcy pov,                                                                                                                                                                                 the next day me and ella , the lads decided to go shopping

darcy pov,                                                                                                                                                                                 the next day me and ella , the lads decided to go shopping . when me and ella were shopping . ( how about we go to forever 21 ) she suggested . she seemed very excited to go there so i had to agree . ( fine by me ) i said. i looked and found some cute dresses and pants so i decided to try on the dress . ( what do u think ?) i asked ella. ( u look amazing , ur legs look amazing in this ) she said . i laughed ( thats sweet thank u ) ( i feel jealous of ur legs , they look good ) she said. we laughed after we finished shopping , we went to drink some coffee , soon the lads joined us . when we were laughing and talking . some little girl approached us . she was about 5 and said ( omg ,omg u ... u are one direction ) she screamed . we all laughed ( yes love , we are ) replied harry . ( do u wanna a picture ?) asked harry . she nodded quickly ( emma , there u are . i ve been looking for u ) a woman came running quickly .(sorry guys , emma ran any gf and i thought i lost it ) the woman said. she appears to be her mum .  ( mommy iam so sorry , i just wanted to meet 1d ) the girl pouted ( its ok ) she kissed her daughter cheeks . ( iam sorry but can u have a picture with her ) the woman asked . ( yeah sure mam) replied liam . the lads took picture with her .  ( can i have a picture with darcy she is my favorite ) she pleaded . ( sure sweetie come here) i told her and carried her . after we took the picture . ( thanks darcy ) she giggled, ( welcome bebe ) i said kissing her on the cheeks than put her down and waved to her. suddenly another group of fans approached the boys . one of the three was blond , the other two were black hairs .they didnt seem to be more than 17.  ( can i have a picture with you harry ?) asked the black haired one with blue eyes . she seemed to be sweet and lovely girl . ( sure love ) he smiled at her .( no iam first u idiot ) the blond one kicked her . the poor girl fell . she was holding her knee joint. ( hey are u ok?) i asked so worried .me and harry helped her to stand. the poor girl managed to stand finally .  ( u know it isnot nice to treat ur friend like this ) i said hopping that she will feel guilty but what she did was the opposite . (  mind ur own dam business ) she yelled at me. i was shocked at her rude manners ( excuse me ) i said crossing my hands on my chest . ( u heard me ) she said  rudely .( u cant tell me what to do bitch ).( did u just call my gf a bitch?) harry yelled at her.( yes i did, its true . she is gold digger otherwise why would she suddenly appears and become close to u , she is not worthy of u haz . she is ugly , fat , annoying bitc..) harry interpreted her ( darcy is nothing but sweet , charming , pretty and she defiantly isnota gold digger . u are just jealous of her and iam the happiest man to have her as my gf no fans of him insult my gf and humiliate her get out of here ) harry yelled at her .  the girls face started to turn pale from harrys reaction . she seemed to be afarid of him. ( but harry ) she faked crying. ( if u were a man , i would have punched u ) he said . the girl ran away crying . ( we are so sorry , she is just like this always ) the girls apologized. ( its ok it isnot ur fault that she is a bitch )harry siad. after they took a photo with the lads they left. we found a group of paparazzi coming to us. they were holding cameras and pointing at us . oh no thats bad really really bad . what should we do ?!!!. ( oh shit we have to run ) harry said. we are started to run in different directions to distract them. me and harry hid in  some stores bathroom . ( i cant believe that they found us ) harry siad trying to catch his breath .( yeah me either ) i said. ( no one will find us here we can wait for little time ) he siad. we waited for half an hour wore hoodies than got out . harrys phone was ringing in his pocket . ( hey paul ,yeah we are fine , we managed to run away from them . what are u sure ?!!. thats great ok i will find the boys and tell them ) he said than hung up the phone . soon the lads came ( every one fine right ?) asked harry .( yup we managed to escape , they were everywhere . so crazy ) said louis . ( so what is the emergency ) asked liam ( paul called me and guess who is joining us on this tour . ( who ?) asked liam confused ( guess ?) harry teased ( come on harry tell us ) louis protested . ( five seconds of summer ) he said .( thats amazing ) the lads said . (five what ?) i asked . so confused .