chapter 36

darcy pov ,                                                                                                                                                                                 ( u are just sick  darcy u are probably tired go back to th...

darcy pov ,                                                                                                                                                                                 ( u are just sick  darcy u are probably tired go back to the bed ) harry said( no no iam fine harry i.. i love u ) i said . ( i... i love u too like a friend ) he said with sad face . ( no . i love u like more than  a friend , i started to love u since along time ago ) i said ( u are just tire...) i interrupted him  ( iam perfectly fine  if u dont feel the same i get , god i am such a fool ..) i said my eyes started to water ( i always knew , i was just lying to myself u have many fans who falls at ur feet , u can choose any one of them more pretty  i... i am sorry i gotta go ) i didnt even realize that i was crying till a few tears fell onto my lips , i was about to go when  i felt a hand grab me  ( look i.. iam sorry i dont love u ) harry said . ( its ok u dont have to feel guilty i understand ) i aid wiping my tears ( i love u more than that ) he said . ( what ?) i looked at him confused ( what do u... m.. mean ?) i was so confused ( i fell inlove with u since the day  i saw u , i was trying to deny my love for u because u probably wouldnt feel the same , i was jealous of austin  because he was so close to u , i even punched that guy when we were on the beach . i thought that i lost my heart when u almost drowned ..i cant deny it any more .. i ) i interpreted him and locked my lips with him , it isnot the first time for us to kiss , but this time it was different it was real kiss without paparazzi watching us  , i felt butterflies , fireworks just exploded like our lips were made for eachother , i couldnt be more happier , the kiss was so deep  , u pull away and rest your foreheads onto each other ( i love u more than anything in the world ) he said looking at u , u were drowning into his beautiful eyes , u couldn't breath , u felt like ur chest was about to burst from happiness .                                                                                                                                                                    niall pov,                                                                                                                                                                                  i knocked on the door ( come in ) said ella .  i went in ( hey ni ) she said ( hey what are u doing ?) she was  sitting on the bed , looking at some pictures spread over the whole bed and an album , she was looking at some of the pictures . ( is this ur picture ?) i asked picking up a picture of a very young girl looked like her ( yeah thats me  but give it back its embarrassing i was awful ) she said ( no , u looked pretty really u were so cute )  i said , she blushed . i took some of her pictures , she was was playing with a boy which i assume is  asutin her brother ( u look cute what did u use to do when u were young ?) i asked ( i was so weird i used to  even talk to my dolls , i was so girly . i even  made dresses for them and started to talk , play and teach them can u believe it ?! once i tried to feed my doll , she didnt eat i started to cry wondering why she didnt eat  i kept crying for hours ) she said laughing , i brust laughing (  u were so cute )  i said ( are u kidding me more like a weirdo , naive ) she said . (is this darcy ?) i asked her , she looked so familiar 2 young girls one with brown hair that looks like ella and the other a bit taller than her with  different features . ( yeah she was different than me she was more like  rebellious , she used to  copy teachers and make fun of them , she also was a tomboy ?) she said (  really thats weird she seems to be nice ) i said confused ( yeah she is , she just used to be rebellious  but in a good way , funny she used to play video games , she hated girly stuff and once her dad brought her barbie she throw it away , stubborn , outgoing thats what she was also she was caring , nice and loyal friend also  she hated dresses stuff like that thats why she... ra...) she was about to say  something buts he stopped middle sentence  . she started to get stressed ( thats why she what ?) i asked confused ( is different , yeah different ) she smiled nervously . i was confused why does she started to get nervous thats weird ( u know what u are so special really ) i said looking at her eyes , we were inches apart , i closed my eyes about to kiss her than she looked away , i looked at her with hurt face ( excuse me i ve to go to the bathroom ) she said and left . i stood dumbfound , so hurt after everything i did and she doesnt have the same feelings for me . i tried everything , nothing works i dont know what to do or to say anymore . should i really quit and let her go , no no i shouldnt , she will realize her feelings for me sooner or later i am sure .all i ve to do is just wait  maybe i should ...