chapter 18

Darcy pov,                                       carloine . Why did she come? ! Who invited her? She wrapped her arms around him " hazza " shs said flipping her hair. " I am so happy that u can move an do what u want" she hugged him. He hugged her back. " come on I got this for u" she said." I didn't ve to .. " " come on open it " she giggled. He opened the box . It was a necklace. It was leather one with a stone in middle. " its great. Thank you " he said. " the best necklace for my favorite boy" she said. " yup it is " he replied. How could he not yell at her after what she said to me last time? How could he say that it is the best? Didn't he like my necklace last time? I stood shocked at his reaction ." Excuse me " I said and than ran outside. " darcy wait" I heard him following me . We were in the alley. "darcy wait "he said. " what do u want return back to ur own party" I yelled " are u mad ?" He asked confused." No iamnot.. of causes iam idiot how could u accept her gift , talk to her after what she did" my eyes started to become blurry from tears refuse to fall down." I.. she came I couldn't kick her out" he said angrily. " u could at least defended me" I said ." She seems to care about u alot. She gives u gift." " why do u care it is not like u are my real gf . We are just friends" he yelled. I stood frozen. How could he? Ik he doesn't love him but how could he let someone humiliate me and doesn't defend me. "U are right we are just friends" I said . Than louis came "what's wrong mate why are u fighting" he asked confused. He saw my eyes " nothing just stupid fight" he sighed than left. I started to sob hard and allow my tears to fall. Louis hugged me" hey ..calm down its ok " " how could he do this to me. He allowed her to humiliate me last time and he acted like nothing happened " I sobbed hard. " he is a dick .. don't worry he loves. She is just a blond bimbo " he said. He draw circles on my back to calm me doem. I always considered louis as my best friend. He was so close to me out of the rest." Thanks lou. I ve to go" I released from his hug." Are u sure I mean I can come with u?" He said feeling sympathy for me." No thanks I will be fine" I said than I took a taxi and left. When I retruned back home. I kept crying and crying till I felt alseep. Harry pov, I was such a dick to her. She didnt deserve this. She helped me and refused to stay at her friends when she could. She even brought me a cat and all I did to repay her was to treat her bad and to allow such a bitch like carloine control me. I kept drinking when louis came back. " where is she?" I asked. " she left u asshole. She was crying because of u how could u be such a dick after all she did for u?" He grabbed me by my collar bone. " stay out of it mate" I said." How could u do this to ur own gf?" He yelled at me."u don't know anything?" I yelled back. Liam tried to hold him but he failed while niall tried to calm me down. " u are right clearly I don't know who u are anymore " he said . looking at me with disgust." Shut up u two?" Liam yelled." U aren't kids growup " louis was about to throw a punch at me when Eleanor said "louis dont" she told him. He sighed . My blood was boiling. He doesn't know anything and he is accusing me of being a bad boyfriend. He is right though I was such a dick. I ve to apologize to her so I decided to go home. I took the kitty with me. It was a white one with blue eyes a cute one in fact.when I arrived home. I put the cat on the carpet she kept moaning . I laughed at her cutness. Than I went upstairs to find darcy on the bed. It was clear that she was sleeping. Her tears were stained on her face. I kissed her tears . I felt so guilty how could I let this angel cry? she was my everything. I felt like a total fucking dick for letting her cry. I went downstairs and brought the cat to the room. The cat wanted food so I brought her food and she ate. She kept crawling on my bed. " shhh dont wake her up " I said to the cat. It sat under darcy leg " are u mad At me too for yelling at ur owner? Ik iam an asshole . I truely feel sorry. Idk if she will forgive me . I just...I cant forget when she told austin that she doesn't love me. I mean iam deeply inlove with her but I can't tell her when she doesn't feel the same way. I don't wanna be hurt again after katy. " I said looking at the kity." I must be nuts to talk to a cat" I sighed. I looked at darcy. She looked like an angel from heaven. I looked at her cherry lips. I want to taste them so much. I was inches from her face. I couldn't resist her lips. So I pecked gently on her lower lip. Careful not to wake her up. "Darcy.. Ik its hard to forgive me but.i am so sorry too sorry .I love u " i said than kissed her forehead left a note with flowers. Hoping that she will forgive me after all I did. Maybe after all of this and there is a little hope for us to be together forever.