chapter 22

darcy pov ,                                                                                                                                                                                i was wearing a topless white dress with black drawings on it

darcy pov ,                                                                                                                                                                                i was wearing a topless white dress with black drawings on it . i had my hair curled, simple make up . ella was wearing a red hot dress . eleanor was wearing a black dress with black dress. we are looked pretty . harrys jaw was hanged open  than he coughed . he offered me his hands . i took his hands . i was looking was nervous around ella who looked insanely beautiful . anyway we entered the vans . when we arrived at the club , it was so crowded , people were dancing in a very hyper way. music was playing in the background was so loud. ( harry i am gonna have a drink)i said ( enjoy love ) he said than he was talking to liam . louis and eleanor was dancing on the floor , zayn was standing talking to liam and harry. ( darcy , iam so excited , i cant wait to have my first drink ) said ella ( come on lets have drinks ) i shouted loud so excited to have drink with my friend. we went to have drinks . shot after one another we were so sober . the music started to get louder and louder . ella went to the dance floor dancing holding a drink she was probably drunk . i dont care , i started to challenge boys who drinks more . i was laughing with the boys around me cheering for me to drink more . i was drinking more and more . ( come on darcy its time to go ) harry said taking the glass from my hands . ( no haz i dont want to , i wanna have more fun ) i said protesting ( no we have to go ) he said . ( no ... i ve to ... drink more ) i said . he grabbed my hands and put down the glass .  i was so dizzy , i wasnt in the state to fight him. ( leave her dude , she is ours , u can have ur turn after we have this hot beauty )  a man said , he was probably the same age as us , he was smirking at harry . harry went and punched him in the face . they were fighting when louis and liam came and hold harry inorder not to kill the guy who quickly ran away afraid from harry . i was about to fall when eleanor held me. i was so dizzy and faint than carried me in his arms bride style .                                                                                                     ellas pov ,                                                                                                                                                                              i was dancing with some random guy whom i dont even know his name . i was grabbing him by his neck , he was holding my waist . i was too drunk to care ( u are hot u know whats ur name bebe ) he asked ( ella ) i said ( beautiful name for beautiful girl ) he winked at me . ( thanks ) i replied . we were dancing ,while the couple next to us on the dance floor were making out . every one were drunk  and making out . when he was about to touch my butt . someone grabbed his hands when i looked to see who is this man . it was NIALL . i was shocked at him . he dragged me out of the dance floor ( what the hell were u doing ) he asked angrily at me . ( what .. i was having fun plus he was cool guy ) i said. ( he was a douche bag) niall yelled at me. i started to cry out loud sobbing . i was so drunk , dont know why i was sobbing hard , i just feel like crying after all these years. i decided to take out my feelings .i was angry , sad and happy at the same time ( hey ... hey its ok , iam sorry el i was such a jerk .. i should ve never yelled at u ) he apologized . i just kept crying ( hey .. hey its ok ) he tried to comfort me (  niall .. iam gonna vomit) i said . ( Jesus Christ  wait ) he said than took me outside the bar . i kept vomiting and vomiting in the streets . he has holding my hair . ( did u finish ?)he asked . i node . he took my hand to support my weight and we entered the van .  when we went back to the hotel . niall took off my shoes and layed me on the bed after making me brush my teeth. ( i dont have anyone , he left me , i loved him ... so ... so much , he was my everything than we broke up , he was my first bf i felt safe with him ) i sobbed . niall hugged me ( shhhh... its ok )niall said. ( people used to bully me because of my dad , he was rich , i had no friends except darcy niall dont leave me alone ) i sobbed. ( iam here .... u arent alone )he said. he kissed my cheeks after calming down . he was about to leave the room when i grabbed his arms ( niall... i need u dont leave me) i sobbed ( i wont ) he said . he then slept in the same bed as mine , i was sobbing against his chest . he was wiping my tears.                                                                                                                                                                     harry pov ,                                                                                                                                                                                 ugh darcy why did u have to drink . i was carrying her than put her on the bed . ( i came like a wrecking ball ) she kept singing loudly  . i took off her shoes . tucked her in the bed . she was so messedup . ( all i wanna was to break ur walls ... yay ........ yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy) she said ( hey quite darcy gosh why did u have to drink ) i said ( harry ) she said ( yes , lay next to me ) she siad. i chuckled and layed next to her taking off my shoes. (u know what ) she said ( what ?) i asked ( u have these beautiful green eyes that curly hair )she said. i laughed at her ( thats enough darc u have to sleep )i said . (harry ) she said ( yes darcy ) i laughed at her ( i think i love u harry ) she said !!!!!!!!!