iii

Logan

Westchester,New York

Westchester,
New York.

"What?" Charles asks grimacing, confused and making Logan feel ridiculous with a judging look.

"About 50 years from now" Logan informs seriously. Charles scoffs taking it as a joke.

"50 years from now?" He asks with a small cynical smile "Like in the future, 50 years from now?"

"Yeah"

"I sent you from the future?"

"Yeah" Hank shakes his head and Charles looks at the man amused.

"Piss off" He comments with an amused expression.

"If you had your powers, you'd know I was telling the truth" Logan comments, making Charles's amusement fade. He frowns at the man and narrows his eyes.

"How do you know I don't have my p..." He starts saying but soon his voice fades "Who are you?" He asks curiously.

"I told you" Logan answers.

"Are you CIA?" Logan shakes his head "You've been watching me?"

"I know you, Charles. We've been friends for years" Logan says walking around the room "I know your powers came when you were 9. I know you thought you were going crazy when it started... all the voices in your head. And it wasn't until you were 12 that you realized all the voices were in everyone else's head" He explains looking at him "Do you want me to go on?" Charles shakes his head, feeling overwhelmed at the situation.

"I never told anyone that except-" He starts saying "Did she send y-? Is this a joke?" He asks narrowing his eyes and not fully finishing his sentences just at the thought of her.

"You sent me, Charles" He repeats with a slight smile. Charles stares at him and bites the interior of his lip painfully.

"Alright, you've piqued my interest. What do you want?" He asks with a slight grimace.

"We have to stop Raven. I need your help; we need your help" Logan tells him to receive a bitter look from Charles.

"I think I'd like to wake up now" He murmurs standing up and walking in direction of his office. Hank looks at him and starts to change to his human form.

"What does she have to do with this?" Hank asks worried about her. Logan starts to walk inside of the office looking at Hank.

"Bolivar Trask is experimenting with mutants, trying to create a weapon to fight and end with all of us" He explains sitting down "In the future, his project works creating some robots called Sentinels. But his goal was just achieved because Raven killed Bolivar Trask, and they caught her, taking her DNA to use it to create more sentinels and adapt to each mutation" Hank and Charles look at him frowning.