xx

Sister

Eleanor falls to the ground in pain

Eleanor falls to the ground in pain. She screams in agony as she lies down on the dirty grass. Erik is now levitating in the middle of the stadium as he sends his  sentinels to guard the zone. He looks at the White House before turning to look at Hank and Logan. He looks at the sentinel.

"Do what you were made for" He orders. Then he hears a piercing scream. He turns to look at it, seeing how a piece of metal passes through her chest. She closes her eyes crying before she hears two voices calling her name.

"Eleanor!" Both voices say. She knows one of them is Charles since he must be worried about her, since he is next to her but divided by a concrete part between them. What she wasn't expecting was to find Erik flying next to her.

"Erik, please, get it out!" She shouts in pain. He looks at her nodding and kneels next to her, looking at her sadly. He opens his hand, moving the metal out of her. She takes a deep breath, knowing she lost one lung, not believing this much pain could be possible.

"I'm sorry, Eleanor, I'm so sorry, my little sister" She looks at him shaking her head as he holds her. She knows the metal touched her heart and she is losing too much blood "I am sorry for not being there with you. I love you" He tells her sadly. She tries to breathe and nods.

"If you really love me stop while you can, give me a happy death" She tells him weakly.

"Eleanor, I need to do this" Then she feels a burning pain in her chest and Erik looks at her worried. She screams, making Charles really worried.

"Erik? What's going on?" Charles asks really sad, angry and worried at the same time. He shakes his head.

"I don't know, I don't know..." Erik murmurs placing her in the ground as she closes her eyes when her breathing stops. Erik cleans a tear from his cheek and turns to look at the White House. That's when Charles doesn't need to read his mind to know she is gone. He covers his face with his hands. He lost her, again. But this time there's no second chance. They are not meant to have a life together.

"Where are you?" Erik asks as he arrives in front of the White House, furious and sad. He is going to finish this. She died because humans can't accept and respect them. They are going to pay.

Logan looks at him, noticing he is covered in blood. He frowns and sees Eleanor's body laying on the ground. He knows she can't die, but the fact that he is covered in her blood, makes him think some theories. He starts to walk towards him and he keeps throwing metal objects at him. He uses a part of concrete to take him down and uses the metal supports as needles in a cloth. He puts the metal supports into his body. Logan groans and screams in pain.

"So much for being a survivor" Erik comments as he throws him away from the stadium. Then, he looks at the White House again, finding the room he was looking for. He pulls the metal room out with anger.