Deleted Scene 13

Hya

After saying a short prayer, he sat beside me and my head was bowed down. I knew someone should start saying something or else I will break into tears if the silence continues.

I saw him look at me and it was so sudden. I was expecting unexpectedly, he hugged me. He made me feel I was never alone. How could I even forget that?

"I'm sorry..." I said. There was another silence. I did not say what I was apologizing for, perhaps everything. Everything that hurts, everything that matters, everything I tried to throw away. "I'm Sorry Love..." I started to cry.

"Sssshhhhh...I love you." Aric said and I cried harder, I had to cover my mouth so my voice won't come out. His love feels like a cure for the sickness with no hopes of recovery. He loved me so much that I wanted to die of shame. How could all the hurtful words I said be enough for his 'I love you'. I did not deserve it.

"What makes you think I'll give up on you Hya?" He asked me leaning on that wooden pew, he took my chin and raised it until it reached his eye level. "Tignan mo ako Hya, mukha bang iiwan kita?" his voice was breaking, pleading for me to look at him.

"I know you wouldn't and it hurts me more to know that I will be the one who will, kung hindi man ngayon, balang araw Aric. Alam kong iiwan ako iiwan kita kasama ng mga alaala ko." I started crying in front of him.

He wiped my tears, he dried it with his thumb even if it kept on falling.

"Ayoko maisip mo na posibleng makalimutan kita. Dahil sa puso ko, hinding hindi. Kaya pinili ko na lang sana na lumayo kaysa makasama mo nga ako pero araw araw masasaktan kang makita na wala na akong maalala kahit na yung mga bagay na nandito." turo ko sa dibdib niya.

He was crying with me. I wanted that memory to last. To still remember how he looked like crying in front of me when he finally learned about my condition because he looked like someone who will give me everything, who will love me unconditionally. Someone who will brave himself to love someone as incapable as I am. Someone I already saw but disregarded.

"Huwag ka ng umiyak." sabi ni Aric na pinapatahan ako sa balikat niya. "Huwag ka ng umiyak, makakasama sa baby." she gently kissed my cheek.

"Love, andito lang ako. Makalimutan mo man ako o hindi. May maalala ka man o wala." I finally decided to face the fears I had, to be with him even in the most difficult times. I stopped pushing him, I stopped walking away. "Huwag mo na akong itulak palayo, dahil hindi ako makahakbang Hya. Babalik at babalik ako sayo."

Love can be recognized in the most difficult times, the times you choose to stay even when problems makes you want to run away. The people who chooses you after you leave them behind. The fact that, everything hurts but you just won't give up. You have found love. I have found mine. I have him. For always.

He may be lost in my memories someday but he's always found in my heart.

A/N

We are few chapters to the end of Hya and Aric's story. Thank you all for reading.

I love to read your comments and thoughts so let me know what you think about the story. Please use #RMTW #Wattys2016 if you are on Twitter.

Thank you! 😘💙