15 - Remember Me This Way

(For the last chapter, I will be using a third person's pov)

"Ric and dami daw tao sa labas. Puno yata ang venue." sabi ni Kris na excited sa Live band concert nila.

"Mabuti naman. Matutuwa si Hya pag makitang maraming pumunta." sabi ni Andrew. "Asan na nga pala siya?"

"Kinuha nila Libay, memake up-an daw." sagot ni Aric.

"Ahh. Maganda naman siya kahit di na make up-an eh." singit ni Brent na tinignan ni Aric ng masama.

"Aric, kilabutan ka nga. Ikakasal ka na next week, magkakaanak na kayo ni Hya. Selos ka pa din?" hirit ni Kris.

"Bro, yaan mo na baka hinakbangan yan ni Hya at siya nag lilihi at ako pinaglilihian. Ang swerte mo, gwapo ko kaya." pagmamalaki ni Brent saka siya nakatanggap ng gamit na tissue sa mukha at nagtawanan sila.

Ilang minuto bago mag simula Ang show nila kinausap ni Andrew si Aric.

"Bro, okay ka lang? Mukhang mas kabado ka pa kay Hya ah."

"Yeah. Okay lang ako. I just don't know how to feel. Last performance to ni Hya with us. I don't know how she'll take it mamaya pag nasa stage na siya." Aric said.

Hinawakan niya si Aric sa balikat "Don't worry, andito ka naman. Andito tayo, we'll always have her back. Di natin siya pababayaan."

"Salamat Bro..." he thanked them sincerely. He's indeed grateful for the brothers he found in them. Kung meron mang nakakaalam pa ng kwento nila siguro ay sila na yon. They were more than just friends, they're family.

The show started and everyone was enthusiastic who sang along with them in every song. May mga iba rin silang guests na nag perform but their performances were the one's applauded more.

Their final song was their very first hit --Nothing Gonna Stop Us Now and their fans knew it would wrap the whole show and most of them can't help but feel sad knowing the concert is about to end.

It was also Hya's farewell concert. They have decided to make her quit the band because of her situation. The fans knows and they also explained it during their press conference before the concert.

As the song was about to end, the crowd cheered on "More! More! More! More!" Banners and posters of their band and bubble heads of the members were raised higher as they chanted for another song. There were also some who had HyaRic written in banners. The fans were all eager to hear them sing again.

Nakanta na nila halos lahat ng nasa album nila but there's one that was left behind. It's a song Hya written herself. Brent helped her to put the tune and the arrangement and mysteriously the song she made seemed unfinished.

Hya knew there's a small chance that she could finish the song or will she ever have the capability complete it but she wanted to sing it for their fans, for the friends that she had, for the love of her life. So she went on.

Despite the noise and cheers from the crowd, Hya grabbed the mic
"Hello everyone!" in her most cheerful voice and they all cheered.

"This night was amazing, you are all amazing! I can't thank you enough for all being here tonight, giving us your time..." she speaks, her voice breathy. She was also catching her breath from their last performance.