Au Revoir (Goodbye) Part I

(A/N) This isn't Lams but it's Daveed's last day so I had to create a special fic for him. In honor of Daveed playing two roles, here's a two part fic! :D So sorry that I didn't get into the Schuylers or Burr but I'm just not confident in my ability to write their characters. Maybe they'll be in a future fic <3

Thanks for reading!

No matter how hard he tried, Lafayette couldn't breathe. His surroundings were simply too tight, he was being crushed.

"Mes amies- air," he managed to choke out.

His friends laughed and released their grip on the group hug. Laf watched as everyone except for Hercules, who remained attached to his boyfriend's side, stepped back.

Lafayette kissed the top of Herc's head and began to rub small circles on his back. With a sad smile, he addressed everyone around him, "My friends, who I love so dearly, I do not wish to say goodbye. Instead I shall say," Laf paused in an attempt to recall his words. "See you later!"

The group around him chuckled and cheered, some of them still in denial that they were in the airport to watch their friend go.

"My bear," Lafayette looked down at Hercules, speaking softly, he whispered, "You can let go, I am not leaving this instant and I will return to you soon."

Hercules unraveled his arms around Laf's waist only to move in front of Lafayette to put them on his shoulders. Looking down, he hoarsely whispered, "The apartment is going to be so strange without you." Lifting his head, Hercules offered a sad smile through proud eyes, "But I'm so glad that you got your dream job. You've worked so hard for this, Laf."

"I know, baby. I love you so much."

"I love you so much more."

Lafayette placed a gentle kiss on Hercules' lips before he caught sight of John and Alexander talking to the Schuyler sisters. After pecking the tip of Herc's nose with a kiss, he called his now former-roommates over.

"Yeah, Laf?" Alexander smiled, his fingers intertwined with John's.

"I have the most brilliant idea to stop my boys from eating takeout and cereal every day!"

"Lay it on us," John grinned, forgetting to worry that Laf was the chef of their little family.

"A cooking show!" the French man cheered.

Alexander, John, and Hercules exchanged confused glares until Herc spoke up, "Come again, honey?"

"We are going to video call all the time, no?"

"Of course," the friends chimed in unison.

"My lunch will be your dinner, I'll help you prepare! It may not be every night but it will be most." Lafayette beamed, pulling his friends into a hug.

"Babe, are you su-"

"Of course, mon amour (My love)!" Laf kissed Hercules' head and watched as Jefferson entered the airport. "Over hear, mon ami," he called.

Alexander muttered under his breath as Lafayette's long-term friend and soon-to-be roommate strutted towards them. "Oh great,"

"I must speak to the Schuylers," Laf grinned, "No fighting, you two."

"Moi?" Jefferson dramatically placed a hand on his chest, "Why, I would never argue with our dearest Alexander!"

Alex scoffed as John placed a gentle hand on his boyfriend's shoulder.

Ecstatic, Lafayette yelled, "My girls!" before turning and leaving his boyfriend and friends for Angelica, Eliza, and Peggy.

(A/N) Part two should be up shortly and will focus on Jefferson and Madison! I've written most of it so far, it's currently a little over 600 words, but I usually take a century to write :')