4 ♡ edited

A/N: mianhae guys for not updating on time. Due to upcoming performances, I will be very busy, though i will try to update as much as i can. Kamsahamnida for understanding!!

Kim Jeana

"Tag! You're it!" Taehyung giggled and ran away after tapping me.

I laughed too, "YAH!!!!!"

I ran out of the room to catch Taehyung. I saw Taehyung running the other side and I followed. He turned to the left, as I was about to turn, I was bumped into someone's chest, making me lose my balance and fall.

"Aish," I said, annoyed. I stood up and looked at the person. It was Jungkook. Not wanting to deal with him, "Mianhae,"

I was about to catch up with Taehyung but Jungkook grabbed my arm, stopping me from running away.

"Where are you going?"

I gave him a weird look, "None of your business,"

"You shouldn't be running around like that," he said, looking down at me, "you could've hurt yourself,"

"Yah, I know how to take care of myself," I replied rudely, "Let me go,"

"No," he immediately said.

"Y-"

"My manager told me to tell you to pick new clothes for me, he doesn't like this outfit," he reasoned.

"But-"

"You need to do it now," he said and dragged me towards the room.

Both of us entered it and I sighed while searching for an outfit that he could wear.

"Why are you so quiet?" he asked.

I didn't bother looking at him, "I'm searching for an outfit, shut up,"

"Rude"

"Is this okay?" I asked, picking a red sweater and tight black pants.

"U-uh, no, go pick another one," he said again.

I huffed and tried searching for other clothes. This is so troublesome.

Jeon Jungkook

I stared at her with a smile on my face. She looked so beautiful when she's focus on something.

My manager didn't actually told me to change my outfit. In fact, he loved this one. I just wanted to spend time with Jeana.

I was a mess when I left her. It was such a sad sight to see. When she asked me if she could hug me one last time, I wanted to burst into tears, right there and then.

She didn't deserve it. I didn't mind having a long distance relationship. My group actually agreed not to have a girlfriend for a year just so we could focus.

I never wanted to leave Jeana alone. I wanted her and I was sure she wanted me too. Knowing that she moved on from me and she got a boyfriend hurt me a lot.

I would keep asking Jin how she was doing at home. And Jin would answered 'the same' until one day he told me that Jeana got a boyfriend and is very happy.

"Jungkook? Is this okay?" Jeana asked.

I ignored her question, "Jeana did you miss me when I left you?"

"What are you talking? We have no time, try this on," she said.

"How did you move on?" I asked her. "Because I never moved on from you but you found a boyfriend," I tell her.