Chapter 2

Chapter 2

“Hurry up, hurry up.” I said to myself as I stand in the restroom stall while holding and early pregnancy test. Only 3 minutes left until 1st period. I sat and waited. I let out a sigh of relief when I saw a negative sign on the stick. I got out of the stall. Sierra and Mo came into the bathroom.

“About time we found you.” Mo said.

“Hey girls.” I said. I walked over to the sink and stared at myself. I fixed my hair and looked to the side.

“What?” I said to sierra and Mo.

“Nothing” Mo replied followed by Sierra “yeah nothing.” The bell had rung. I grabbed my bag and we left restroom. We were walking and talking until I saw Derion. I ran up to him, jumped up placing my arms around his neck. We pecked on the lips.

“Wuzz up babe.” He said to me as he let me down.

“Nothing.” I replied to him. He started to feel on my booty, and he started kissing on my neck. “Derion, hello.” He looked up and saw my besties staring at us.

“Oh, I didn’t see you girls there.” He smiled slightly. “Wuzz up?”

“You tell us Derion.” Mo snapped back.

“Okay, well, I’ll see you 4th period beautiful.” He kissed me on my forehead. He held my hands while walking backwards.

“Bye bae.” I let go of his hands and watched him as he disappeared.  My girls walked up to me. I wrapped my arms between theirs, and we walked to class before the tardy bell rang.

*In class*

I sat at my biology table with my girls. We did not have any work to do today, so we talked the whole class. They were the ones who talked actually, while I just sat there and listened. I zoomed them out for a few. I stared outside the window at the rain. Watching the drops fall. That’s how many tears I probably cry at night. I needed to do something today. I did not want to go home and face what I have to all the time when I do. I started to have flashbacks when my dad first started touching my body. I gagged at the thought. Sierra shoved me bringing me back to reality.

“What’s wrong girl, you aight?” she asked me. I looked at both of them. As long as they have been my best friends, I haven’t even told them about Greyson raping me. I let out a sigh.

“Nothing, I’m fine.” I answered back.

“You sure, cuz you damn sure don’t look like it.” sierra said.

“Yeah you sure don’t.” Mo added.

“I’m fine okay.” I reassured them.

“Aight, but you betta not be keeping no secrets.” Sierra looked at me up and down, rolling her eyes. I gave them a smile. The bell had rung to go to the next class. We sat at separate tables. We had assigned seats in there. There was a test today, so it took the whole class period.

“Bye SiSi, bye Mo.” I said. They waved and went in my separate direction.